Reviews for Dancing in the Rain
CaptainOats13 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
This is so good! I was legitimately just going to write Ryan buying the Model Home for Marissa in my own story and you read my mind. This is like my dream fan fiction story to read. I was mentally noting all my favourite lines while reading, but there were too many... here was one of my favourites.

"There's not enough alcohol in the world to make that happen." She mumbled.

He laughed. "Knew you couldn't stay quiet for long. Talk to me. Tell me how your day was."

Also I LOVE Seth's little one liners you put in:
"I can give Luke a call, or maybe DJ. Oh! I wonder if Oliver was ever let out of the mental hospital, he always seemed fond of her…"

You just have all the characters so down pat its amazing! I can really sense your passion for the show. I love this :)
CaptainOats13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh my gosh this is so beautiful! I can totally imagine them dancing in the rain and then jumping into the pool... and it's so heartbreakingly beautiful because Ryan hates dancing but he'll dance with her :(
tcsportsmed7 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Well I don't agree with calling Sadie a whore (I don't really like her, but she wasn't a whore). Nevertheless, this story looks interesting, and I think I'll enjoy it.
RedFire563 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Gahh! Omg. You're amazing. I love your writing. I'm reading that other story thing now! :)
RedFire563 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I love this... u absolutely have Seth's character down, I can totally picture him saying everything you write Here. Ryan's character is also very good. Ah, hell! All the characters are good!

Favorite Line:

“Yeah, good idea in theory but in reality…. Not so much. Turns out her dad got it for her on his honeymoon with the new Mrs. Roberts in Tahiti and it was one of a kind. Also extremely expensive.” - Seth's character completely comes out here!

Overall, great job. And gosh, this is only the first chapter? Yippee!
Georgie chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Your writing is great!

You keep the characters personality more than any other fan fiction i have seen! It's really great! Seth is so damn funny!
Juzzy88 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Great Chapter! you should totally do another one when she actually has had the baby...
clarklois4ever chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I love this story I read at leat 5 times already
girlz-rule chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
lol love it very cute love seth in the cahpter hes hilarious :D
girlz-rule chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
lol love it very cute love seth in the cahpter hes hilarious :D
kellybby chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
that was god you should add another chapter
cici chapter 2 . 1/28/2009

Luv this post!
sailaway chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
I love the idea of them moving into the model home. I don't think any fan fic has written about RM moving and living in the model home.

Post more!
kellybby chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
i think you should write more oc stories maybe more r/m ones
Addy chapter 2 . 1/27/2009