Reviews for Endings and Beginnings
YogaCrazedInsanity chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This was amazing! Great job!
Cyd the Squid chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Love it! I wish House would really go like this...if only Allison or House would catch a clue!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I like it and to your coment hell even I can see that they LOVE eachother and the stupid producers dont see it

so sweet
sissel snape chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I like it. Damn, I like it a lot. Just today I read 10 fanfiction stories about House and Cameron and that's the first one I'd like to comment.

This one is logical and that's why I like it so much.

But, please, correct one mistake I found. Chase is not a British. He's Australian and that's why they all call him kangaroo boy or wombat.

And I'd like to read about their first date, so go on and write ;]
da3lech chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Good tale ..I lked this shorty a lot.
vanillabean18 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Aw. As corny as it sounds, this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And I totally agree with you on the Huddy and Chameron thing. I called two guys in my science class blockheads for thinking that.
Limaccia chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Liked your story, hope you write lots more Hameron; we need good Hameron writers.

But have to say, I think I liked your Author's Notes even more! So agree with your assessment: "How could those incompetent stupid TPTB with KJ and DS in the lead destroy something so beautiful and amazing so thoroughly in such a short amount of time, only to shove that atrocious and disgusting Chameron and Huddy down our throats! I hate them, really I do."

I really hate the feeling that TPTB are enjoying screwing with us, as KJ has pretty much admitted doing.

Although this latest scenario of Cam at least somewhat taking over Cuddy's admin job of watching over House has a lot of promise. Finally!
Giovanna chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Beautiful! And your House is in character :)

Write a sequel, please!

PS. I totally agree with you, WHY Chameron and Huddy?
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This is amazing! Love this! You should really think about writing more H/Cam stories, because you've pictured them both so well, and it's cute but without being sappy. And of course, there are never enough H/Cam stories around here these days :)

You've also written that hilarious anti-Huddy fic, right? Love that one too, I'm so glad there's others who don't like this recent Huddy crap (or even worse House needs to play happy family with Cuddy and her baby crap).
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Wow, perfect and lovely!
VanillaTwilight17 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
this was so cute! you should totally keep going with this because i think you have something. their moments are so great because they say so much in such short little tid bits. I really enjoyed this and i think it would be great if you kept going! keep up the good work!
halogurl10 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
i loved it.

heehee wilson, '"its about time."'