Reviews for Just Like Always
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Nice one-shot. Thanks for sharing.
kissyfur chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I thought I reviewed this a LONG time ago, but apparently not. This is one of my favorite one-shots of all time, and I want to thank you for sharing it with all of us.
MovingSomewhereElse chapter 1 . 9/12/2010

Darn you!

You left me hanging...wondering what would have happened next.

~Kati (ET)

Emmett: PHONE HOME!

Me: *Facepalm* (It really means Emmett's Twin...)
scarlett7890 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
luved it hope you writing more chapters
happyhippy chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
it's reall well written, so sad though!
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I've read this one over at Twilighted.. but I thought I'd come show my support over here as well..

I loved it when it was the previous version you had of it, loved it when you changed it.

I think this one shot is so beautiful, I honestly do. I'd love to see it in a story of how it got there.. but I do agree with you, I like it a lot for the fact that it is a one shot..

I wish there was one of those rate thingys, I'd give it 10/10 like I did at Twilighted :)
bbpk chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Wow! Just, Wow! That was beautiful!
Randomness96 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Question did Jasper kill her or turn her into a vampire? I'm hoping he turned her into a vampire coz well if he killed her Edward would destroy him. hehe that sounded funny. Sorry small things amuse small minds!
Who-Wouldn't-Waver-With-You chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Oh my god, I may actually have just died. That was the best story I've read on here since... well I don't actually know. That was about a MILLION times better than the entire Twilight series put together. You are like my idol now. I love you!

x
Insideitall chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
loved it. it had some kind of vibe to it that just made it feel right. maybe thats weird but its what i got from it. It would be very cool if you posted another chap were she was unexpectedly turned but it fits well either way.

the only reason i ask for more is because you write it so well.
bananas in pyjamas chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This was wonderful, but i dont think it needs to be improved, or extended, please leave as a oneshot. i love it as it is. the bittersweets done well, and i really enjoyed it.

thanks

x
NusiainForks chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I confess I don't normally even read one-shots, but I'm so glad I read this one! Absolutely brilliant. I loved the ending, because although initially Jasper sounds selfish for doing what he does, in fact it was the most unselfish thing he could have done, sparing Bella an infinity of suffering with a man she didn’t love. And afterwards, when Edward found out, life wouldn’t be so great for Jasper either. A really great character study!
bippityboppity chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
wait, jasper KILLED bella?
mylife9 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I personally think it's fine as a one-shot. I love the ending. killing her so they both die happy. so sweet.
kt.winchester chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
i love J/B stories, and this is definately one of my favourites :D

whether she died or not they still make a great couple