Reviews for The Foreign Exchange Student
musicalxsilence chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
gah! i like it. i wanna see what happens! i loved the part about the slipper protection, that was awesome. i hope you update soon! read ya later!
Flynnstonesss chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
really wonderful story and i can only hope that my review will be enough for you to want to continue writing this story it is really truly amazing so far and i am dying for more. i know it can be hard when you are writing a story because you have an idea of where it will end up, i have this same problem but the readers dont. please dont take offence i just hope you will continue and am speaking for all of the readers and revieers who love this story.
Can't rain on my parade chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
NICE NICE CHAPTER
DelightedDelona chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
I really love stories like this one. I really hope you update soon. Please!
buttcracksanta chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
hi hi

yup im english ;D

we say 'swimming costume'... yupp, and tourists love blackpool, stonehenge, and literally everything in london- the london eye, changing of the guard, shops, thames, bleh bleh bleh

if u need anything else dont hesitate to pm me! :)
newyorkers chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
hm i have to say the story isnt really meshing with the summary for the story, i mean bella very evidently likes him. Am i missing something? please update soon
newyorkers chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
SQUEEAALL! that was a great introduction to EDward.
newyorkers chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
haha poor bella, that must have been the worst flight in history! but yay, Edwards comig soon!
newyorkers chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
haha a greenie Jessica? ive never heard of such a thing!
Twilight213 chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Continue!
ah.no chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
i really like ur story.

keep writting.

xx.
Difficult-notImpossible chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
Oh my gosh! I love this story already! I love how Edward has an attitude towards Bella and her wittiness. You please have to keep on going! Please! I can't really give you an info on England since I've never been there before, but I just wanted to tell you to not forget about this story.
Zoella De Vil chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
wow!

awesome! XD

yay bella!

well, i'm english, though i recently moved to australia i remember enough about the country ;)

the question is, where do you want history about?

where are the cullens supposedly living?

that'll help with the tourist thing too :)

though they always seems to go for the famous landmarks, like nelsons column in london, the national gallery in london, the london eye, the houses of parliament, big ben, the tower of london, london theatres, buckingham palace! and mcdonalds :)lots of things are in london :) though i didn't live there i still know quite a lot about it :)

but i can give you information or research anything i don't know that ya want, cuz im naice! :)

Zoella De Vil chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
aw cute!

i love perky alice! XD

Zoella De Vil chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
poor bella!

don't ya just hate people like that?

awesome quote!