Reviews for Attracted to Jack
Iamnotafrakkingcylon chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
OMG, you got Liz and Jack just so perfect! I laughed so hard *LOL* and it felt like beeing in an episode! Really good!
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Poor Liz! Lol! That was a great fic!
KKDollZ chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
AWE! This story was so lovely. :)
Tricki chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
LOVE! :D
Miss-Nami-Shiawase chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I absolutely adore this!

Squee! _

I just discovered the joys of Liz/Jack (someone should make a name for them!) and this is my first favorite EVER!

You're fabulous! _
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
aw
GraveyardIntern chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
You write for 30 Rock? That's awesome!

I've just started to get into this show ever since Grissom left... I'm considering taking it up, possibly...Great minds think alike I guess.

But I love this! So awesome. Great start to pioneering an awesome new show.
multiples of six chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This is adorable! Very true to the characters. )
r-mak chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
LOL... aww... poor Liz dug herself a little grave.

I enjoyed this and found it really funny... I'm off to read the sequel.
hansolofan chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Excellent characterization, especially their conversation, I'd love to see more from you, off to read your other fic.

and, I could totally imagine Jack touching her subtly and doing that sort of thing just to drive her crazy :D
Palmer4President chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I loved this! Your Jack and Liz were perfectly characterized. "I've been assured that the air conditioning will be fixed by the end of the day, so we'll get these shivers and hot flushes of yours under control again" was just SO Jack. :D Poor Liz, for not realizing how attracted she is to Jack. I'm off to read your second fic to see how this situation turns out, but I just wanted to say that this was fantastic.