Reviews for House, stick to your last!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
i might just have to abandon this one...wilson and cuddy both make me want to puke.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
can I just say wow, so far so good. still hate Cuddy, but i think that has more to do with D. Shore and CO.
Visitkarte chapter 15 . 12/26/2009
I loved this first part of this story. If you had ended it here, it'd have joined my 'favourite-list'. But starting with Chapter 17 it become overdone and seemed to serve no other purpose than trying to be funny and get House and Cuddy together. Pity. I'd have been much better to stop it here and start the rest of it as a sequel.

Still: thank you for this first half of it. I really loved it.
l20 chapter 29 . 8/1/2009
great job with the story

enjoyed reading it
gdeagles chapter 29 . 5/6/2009
Hey. Great story! I found it on the site when you only have 5 or 6 chapters done. I got caught up in my classes to finish the semester and I couldn't follow your story. The semester just ended and I was excited to see you finished your story and I had so much more to read. You did a really great job. I couldn't turn my computer off. Thanks for the entertainment. It was great to get my mind off a school. Thanks again and great story.
noname267 chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
good so far
Fanny-Wan Kenobi chapter 29 . 4/25/2009
Thank you for this fic ! Normally I read action stories of House but I decide to change for once when I saw the summary. And I'm glad I did it It was so sweet and captivating. Anyway bravo ;-)
Lamia of the Dark chapter 29 . 3/18/2009
Aw, cute ending.

Nice with the Wilson and House food situation becoming reversed.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 28 . 3/18/2009
Oh noes, why'd she do that?
Lamia of the Dark chapter 27 . 3/16/2009
Lamia of the Dark chapter 26 . 3/16/2009
Lamia of the Dark chapter 25 . 3/16/2009
Yeah, let's hope so!
momsboys chapter 29 . 3/13/2009
Wow I hated to see it end. Maybe you could consider a sequel with maybe a wedding or baby on the way. This was just to good to end here.
Anthropometry chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
“Wow, hey, wait a second. 500 dollars? You can’t do this!”

Unless this is sarcasm, House would never say that. Ever. Not even if he was on meth.

Why can't I find any good stories on here?
Lamia of the Dark chapter 24 . 3/13/2009
Aww

I'll read more some other time.