Reviews for Love, Passion, and the Master Emerald
thetrueguardian chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Love this, its nice. It also show that even Knuckles can relax.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
at the part where amy cryed
"HO MY GOSH! DR. EGGMAN'S STEALING THE MASTER EMERALD!"
first I was thinking
' KNUCKLES! GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!'
but then it was trick to get away then i thout
'... wow knuckles you are very gulabul
great story!
i lided it
X3
Melissa chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love it but when is Melody going to join in the story BUT make her beutiful please;]
MistyVoid48 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This is a very good story but can you please finish it?
zekrom556 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I loved it this story was awsome shade and knuckles are. a perfect couple do more stories with them.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
aww!how sweet!shade and knuckles are meant for each other!i didnt even know who shade was until this story,you did a wonderful job!keep up the good work!
Comment person chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
A few gammar things, but its a great story!

Amy's excuss was funny! You dont see much of Shade/Knuckles stories...

From, Comment person
Lupus Silvae chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Aw! I keep having to scrounge around to find Knuckles/Shade supporters, since Sonic Chronicles was such a minor game, considered "off-canon". Forget it. The story was adorable, although I picked up on a few grammar errors here and there. Names should be offset by commas, and most of yours were not. However, pushing that aside, the story was absolutely adorable. I liked Shade's awe at Chaos and then Sonic's battle against him. And having the four spying was hysterical. XD I loved it. Great work!

Wolf
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
'Tis funny, it be true! Boy, can that Amy be resourceful...

I expect more like this in the future.
ShadyMango123 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
hahaha! yeh i agree i luv amys excuse! hahaha awsum story, good job!
Akuma Homura chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
aw cute!X3 I love Amys excuse!XD I wish there were more KnucklesXShade stories,but there are only 4!
Saphire 13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I seriously wish there were more KnucklesxShade stories on fanfiction. Unfortunatly theres only 4 that exhist, fortunatly though those stories are really good and this one is no exception. I liked Amy's "excuse" Ha Ha (poor Knuckles...)

I hope more stories of the couple appear.
chowdahrogansora chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
not sappy at all, but you made them stutter too much and overemphasized the blush. But that's pretty much it

also, I've always expected Shade's tone to be more of an indifferent one (you know, almost monotone) but it's fine here

i love amy's "excuse" XD
The Daily Dude chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Hey that was really good. I don't know much about Shade but I would love too.
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Romance with a bit of humor. A winning combination in my book. Good job.