Reviews for That Which Remains
xCan'tStopTheNeedForBloodx chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
write more, this is amazing
JenniferJF chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Very nice and in character view into Helen's head. Thanks! - Jenn
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
well written, and well thought-out!
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This was amazing. I thought they were hinting in the show that Will might be a descendant but they never really came out and said it. I loved the part at the end where Helen was preparing to tell Will about Watson. Great job.
SailorNeo chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This was a wonderful story. You really captured the hinted similarities between Will and Watson, as well as the tumultuous relationship The Five have. The references to the disjunctive Magnus-Druitt family were also wonderful.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Aww, that was sad, but beautifully written; I could feel what Helen was feeling as if I was her. And I've had this feeling that Will is somehow related to Watson and that Helen knows, but doesn't think he's ready to hear that news yet. Anyway, great job; I love it :)

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Wow, that was a very well written story, and you brought up some ideas I would never have thought of but which are quite possible, indeed. Great job! I hope to read more Sanctuary stuff from you soon! :)
LeoLupin chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
You sir have a mastery for getting into charactures heads, and I hope you decide to do more Sanctuary soon.
MEPutney chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Interesting story I also guised at Will being an Abnormal that can see things that others can't. Also is any of this Canon, namely how soon the get Ashley back and who Will grandfather is?