Reviews for Tales of a Parody of a Self Insert
Elianna22 chapter 39 . 12/21/2013
I must applaud the use of a Canadian girl as a creative muse. Go Stacy! :) Mary-Sue got what she deserved for spouting those stereotypes!

Love these lines, especially, for their excellent humour:

"I will make you feel the pain worse than a thousand split ends on the morning of your prom!"

"Please, you're more pathetic than Britney after she got that nose job from the hung-over doctor."

Stacy stood there like a fan-girl who just got to shake hands with the guy who voices her favorite character of all time.
Regal Bryant Lover chapter 39 . 12/17/2013
Ah...it's been quite a while since you've posted a new chapter for this one. I'm glad to be reading one of your works again, especially you're parody stuff. I love how you always include random stuff from our conversations! Your stories (well, the happy/funny ones) never fail to me smile.
Oh, and that Canadian stereotype scenario, it actually sounds like something Stacy would do! I know I would!
It's a shame that all that ice-cream vanished after the battle, but oh well, let there be pudding!

Azure-chann chapter 38 . 7/3/2012
. . .I'm oblivious to everything, EVERYTHING! How on earth could I miss this! T_T
I lol'd so much, I think I dislocated my jaws. Seriously, I'm adding this to favorites! ;)
Sirens And Muses chapter 38 . 5/3/2012
Muse: Happy 5 years, Tiger!

Siren: I like penguins.

Muse: Ah, I missed the actiony, funny goodness.

Siren: Update soon? Please? PLEEEEEEEEEE-

Muse: Yay, Sue-death!

Siren: -

Muse: ...

Siren: -EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?

Muse: ...Yeah. Um, good chapter.
Regal Bryant Lover chapter 38 . 4/30/2012
Typo alert: you have 'inter' instead of 'enter'.

Now we finally see what Tiger's crazy plan was...

That's right, death to the sue! Ah-haha!

It's good to see some more of your work on this site! And happy 5 years of writing!

Regal Bryant Lover chapter 37 . 6/28/2011
...I just remembered that even though I read this chapter, I never reviewed it...Sorry!

So...just how many different conversation with me have you saved?

And also DEATH TO THE SUE! DEATH, DEATH I SAY! DEATH!

Sorry, I might have gotten a little carried away there.

Sirens And Muses chapter 37 . 6/19/2011
Muse: It really sucks to be Genis. Not only is he the least awesome character ever, but Mary Sue doesn't even like him.

Siren: And she likes everybody. She's perfect, like a Colette who actually hit puberty.

Muse: Did we just insult two characters in one review?

Siren: Yep.

Muse:...Kay then. As usual, awesome chapter. Not sure how that plan will work, but that's never stopped you before!

Siren: Update!
Superherofan chapter 37 . 6/17/2011
Huh, I guess I need to have a conversation with Stacy about why she would want to throw my stalker into a volcano, I told her we should just shoot her, but you know how crazy Stacy can be.

Which is why this chapter works so well! I love how Kratos and Lloyd are taken by Mary sue, but Tigers plans always end up working. its just the "how" we never can figure out!

Now I have to get back to my writing, I need to work on my new spinoff of Infinity orb thats almost ready, and I have to find more amusingly difficult situations to put Tyler in!

And yes, I did say witch.

Also, A green Octopus, trevor and roller blades... I take it you like the noodle implements page on tvtropes?

Okay, now for the actual review, you spelled punished as pushing, but other than that I was too busy laughing to notice anything else.

Gotta go!
Sirens And Muses chapter 36 . 5/25/2011
Siren: Happy birthday, Stacey!

Muse: What's with the ?

Siren:...I never thought about it. It just seemed birthday-ish.

Muse: Oh. Anyway, Tiger, update soon. And Stacey, YOU BE OLDER NOW!
Superherofan chapter 36 . 5/22/2011
Holy crap. That was AWESOME! I'll have to remember to call the awesome bag of awesome by it's proper name! Also, if Kelsey went back to bed, and then her room got blown up... She isn't dead is she? Cause I don't think your author powers ... Nevermind.

This was well done, and had a decent Proofreading job done to.

Now go review some stories! And I need to do the same. *runs towards fallen insert and other almost as funny stories*
Regal Bryant Lover chapter 36 . 5/22/2011
Oh, my gosh! This is awesome! I love it! I just wish Regal did show up and that Alice said more.

Also, my dog is a girl.

and the Canadian authorities are caled the RCMP, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

And I didn't know Siren and Muse where my friends!

DOGGY!

The part with the science talk remined me of The Big Bang Theory.

And in Soul Caliber II, Link can weild a butterfly net as a weapon, so I guess it works for Trevor to have on. (in other words , it TOTALLY WORKS!)

Thank you so much Tiger! This was great!

Wyntirsno chapter 36 . 5/20/2011
Great chapter Tiger. Very fun to read. :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACIE! Hope you have a great day.

Happy Birthday to Trevor and Kelsey too. :)
Whatsername Blargh chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
I... How have I not noticed this exists? I get to fight alongside Dr Phil and Chuck Norris? I'm stifling my laughter and putting off going to bed even though I have a final exam tomorrow. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT.

:D:D:D
Sirens And Muses chapter 35 . 5/7/2011
Siren: Hurrah for nonsensical journeys!

Muse: They make the world go 'round.

Siren: You know, they should've kept Genis at the moon. It'd make the nonsensical journey much easier.

Muse: Yay! Update!
Regal Bryant Lover chapter 35 . 5/6/2011
Ah...the start of a new parody arc in ToaPoaSI fic. I can't wait to see where this goes. Probably to a fork in the road. Followed by a knife and a spoon and a gamecube.

Love the abriviation of the title. And thanks for giving the distance in kilometers!