Reviews for Knight Rider AS S01E08 - Lockdown
randomchick1995 chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
I love all your stories so far! This one was really unexpected!Good work!
cytpotter chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
AH! I think my heart is pounding as hard as Kat's! I knew! the unknown man was Sam! I just knew it! :)

Another fantastic 'episode'! You truly amaze me with this story! Great work! Oh I'm so glad that I don't have to wait to read the next episode! ;) I just might explode if I did! :)
cytpotter chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
A Quote?

"Don't worry, I'll tell him you did it." Kat said simply as they excited the office.

Now that's funny! :)
MyFriendKITT chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Wow Lynda,

Another AWESOME episode locked down!

Your work is both wonderful and inspiring!

I am totally am ready for more!

Thank You for sharing your KR world with me!
Spidey2 chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
keep going! want more! by the way Lyn, I've updated my site, and will continue to do so...
Unbecoming Me chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
Wow, I did not expect that at all. KITT got kidnapped by Sam who suppose to be a good guy, but turn out he wasn't, and now Kat is going to be in a tough situation. I hope to re more soon, this is so awesome. Can't wait for ep 9.
Tamersa chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
that is mean mean clifhanger!XD I can't wait for more...
Unbecoming Me chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
I love it, hope you update soon, the next one gonna be pretty intense I could feel it.
Tamersa chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
for chapter 4 : really interesting espetialy the infos about errors in KITTs system. now i'm quite addicted with this story.
Spidey2 chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
keep going! loved it! want more!
drifty chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
This is a great story! Keep up the awesome work.
Spidey2 chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
yes! keep goin' Lyn! want more!
Unbecoming Me chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
I love it, please update soon.
deweydandelion5 chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
This was so awesome! I love it! Poor Pierce gets blamed...this is great! I will be sure to catch up when I get back.
Unbecoming Me chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
I love it, please update soon.