Reviews for How I Want Episode 513 to Start
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Cristina: Dude, the only other single men around are George and the serial killer.

I almost DIED. Dear God, it was so touch and go there that I had to self-defibrillate like Daniel Craig in Casino Royale, and now my Armani suit is all staticky. I love Owen's Bronte novel angst, and I want him to go out outside onto the moor and smack his head against a tree. I would also like less banter, more eye sex (from the show, not from you - you're epic). Eye sex sometimes trumps even the sweaty, horizontal kind, but the problem tends to be that Owen looks constantly surprised. They probably dropped him in Iraq and he was like 'Wow, how the hell did I get here?'...but anyway.

You pwn.

- B
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Haha - nice. I loved the last few lines from Owen ("Intense Expression #402" LOL) and I loved his, "I'm all moody and tragic" bit too. Funny - good job. :D

The Tall TV Lover chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Funny, love it
justcrazy chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Just the pick-me-up I was looking for! :) Thanks!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
awful, just god awful
Zohh chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Alas, I'm afraid I do not have the energy to properly critique this so I'm just going to be blunt.

Seriously? No. Just, no. Do you even know how to keep a person in character? Or how to write dialog correctly? Obviously, you do not. My suggestions to you: Watch the show and learn more about the characters. Read a book and learn what writing is supposed to look like.
blackbutterflies chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
ROFLMAO I especially like these 2 lines:

Owen: Who did what at the where? And when?

Owen: You can run Cristina, but you can’t hide. (Fixes her with Intense Expression #402). I’ll find you, I’ll find you at the hospital. I’ll find you good. And then we’ll talk. We’ll do a lot of talking. And maybe have some eye sex. Some real sex would be -

I'm glad Owen/Cristina fanfic has such good writers :D
MovieManiac80 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
hahahahaha LMAO!

thanks for writing this. i really needed something funny now xD
nikkitan89 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
ah! *huge screams* this is way too good! i really hope this happens in 513! thank you!
LonelyHeart101 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
so, so funny - love it! :D
CitronPresse chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Brilliant! I would quote a line I loved but I'd have to quote pretty much the whole thing! An awesome dose of humor! Thank you.
LOL chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This is darn funny.

"I'll find you good" LOL
ohcyfan chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This is hilarious. I love your parodies. Keep them coming!
DeniseSB chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
LOL LOL LOL! This is great! Shonda and the other writers should hire you to vet their scripts so you can let them know when they've started parodying themselves with their storylines!
Rachel2008 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow, you are fic machine! I envy how fast you write, I've been stuck with the same two fics for a couple of weeks.

"I’m all moody and tragic and I feel like I’m stuck in some terrible Bronte novel"

Funny, I've read Shonda saying Owen's Heathcliff, but I doubt she knows what she's talking about. :)

That was funny.