Reviews for All my friends
Notableword chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is a great yet bittersweet oneshot, the music works well while reading it, hope to read more from you.

Cheers
kyubbifox9 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I listened to the song and it was a perfect match to seeing the scenes that you described for each of Minato's friends. Thank you for the wonderful read .
Sylanc chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I was listening to the song while I was reading this and I started tearing up. This really is a sad but beautiful song and story too. I congradulate you for making such a sweet story.
Syek chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Insanely sweet. Hm...maybe bittersweet? Teared up more than just a few times while reading this. The melody was a great transition between the tailored dreams. And Minato. Absolutely amazing. Ridiculously true.
naru-chan 92 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
dude, i LOVE (all my friends)

the story AND the song.

it fits so well. (by the by im a girl)

tell where on earth gave you such a beautiful idea for such a lovely story?
Pikanchi chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Breathtaking. I absolutely loved how each character's dreams were fleshed out, combining all their hopes and desires into a poignant paragraph. I loved Yukari, Akihiko, and Mitsuru's in particular, but all of them were excellent. Your deft portrayal brought all but a sheer smile to my face. Perhaps what really got to me in the end was the fact that each of them except Aigis were unaware of the underlying gift they'd gotten from Minato and it reflected the ending in so many ways that I could taste the bittersweetness in the air.

There were a few typoes here and there that could have been easily cleaned up, but it's not as if they impeded the story in any significant fashion. Once again, a wonderful introspective piece.
The Pink Alligator chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I'd like to announce my purchase of "All My Friends" from iTunes due to prompts from this story. It was just so touching that I couldn't resist. Beautiful story. "Master of Strings" indeed.
fsa chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
pretty. i liked aigis' section best
Tsubasahawkeye chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Very nice. You've made it into my favorite authors, Minato was defined very well. I'll have to check this song out, it fits the story very well. Thanks for a great story.