Reviews for The Joy of Love
LeeBrennanLindsayArmaouFan chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Ha ha love it when Tanya says 'No, that would be Tommy who would forget to do that' when they talked about charging their mobile phones
Guest chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
I love this chapter abvout Zhane's birthday plans. Jeffrey
Transmundane-Transmutation-95 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hehehehehehehe... *Trollface*
Tarice the Styraurus chapter 22 . 6/3/2012
I never really thought of this pairing...and I am so glad I read this story bi through. There are few stories I am willing to read right through and I'm proud to say that finishing this story brought me to tears and I usually don't cry after finishing a story. I cry when I finish stories I'm really into and hat to see finish. This is the third story I've ever cried to after finishing which makes this book a flawless 6/5. Keep up the good work and I'm gonna see if you've got more on here. By the way, love the ending and it's not because it's the ending but because of how wonderfully it ties everything together...it's like the perfect conclusion to an essay. Very good work.
Lol chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Sucked! LOL!
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 22 . 3/30/2011
This is a really awesome fic. I never really thought about a Rocky/Zhane but it is a good pairing. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 22 . 1/14/2011
... ... ...JUST WOW! Love it it was f ing funny xd but a question to u justin you explained as told by the show ex ranger and all u could told us the readers what became of him
XxLunermoonxX chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow! This is your first time writing BL slash? Man, youre naturally good. It was just beautiful. I especially like the way you make them meet. Definently romance at its best!
not without incident chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
just got done reading chapter 1 and I love

the humour you put in the story. can't wait

to read more.
Rye Lee chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
So Far I've only gotten to chapter like ten or maybe eleven and possibly even twelve, but I love this pairing, never would have thought about it before. They are so great together, and Jason/Tommy pairings are always hot. Just can't wait to see if Andros finally comes around. One question, do Tommy, Adam, Tanya, and Kat morph too or not? Just curious.
prophet144 chapter 22 . 6/13/2009
While I liked the chapter, I thought that it was kind of short for an ending to such a good story. There could have been a little more by-play between Rocky and Zhane. You could have even had Zhane go along to monitor things on the Megaship. Since this was AU, that would have been up to you to decide if you wanted it or not.

Still, it was a good story and I hope to see some other stories come out of the pairings introduced in this one.
Bayou Bebe chapter 22 . 6/11/2009
OMG That was the best story ever... if I could re add it to my favorites I would just because it was so awesome! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing it with us all and getting me hooked on such an awesome pairing!
l-annethunder chapter 22 . 6/11/2009
aww poo hari, it's over. oh well truly enjoyed the ride. i can actually see themas as areally cute couple you did an excellent job my friend. be very proud of yourself. so looking forward to your next fic. and i had to review twice...wel cause i'm wierd like that hee :-D das woot!
l-annethunder chapter 21 . 6/11/2009
That wa hot! fans self anyway zhane...sugar high, hee. lol :-D das woot!
Be A Warrior Casseau chapter 22 . 6/11/2009
Aw, so sweet! I love the way you updated us on how everyone's lives had turned out. Sounds like everyone is doing well!

I was wondering how you were gonna explain Rocky not actually going on the mission, but I suppose we can all pretend he did. This is fiction, after all! Rocky and Zhane are so sweet together-I'm glad you did a story with those two.

Please consider writing more slash in the future! You know it's my favorite! Looking forward to whatever you write next!