Reviews for Paying the Price
Gapch chapter 1 . 4/26/2019
ew. tooo gross.
jackie69 chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Oh I wasn't expecting this!
lenora.e.whipple chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Be right back. Gotta pick up my drool. This is amazing. Thank you.
SukiNarNaru chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Hooooooootttttt!
SparksFlyOut chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is just so good. Short, sweet and to the point. I'm not massive TB fangirl (even though I quite like the series), but well-written slash is always a sight for sore eyes. If my memory doesn't entirely fail me, this was the very first TB fic I read, and it's still one of my favorites.
Shlebs18 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I love this pairing! You HAVE to make another one! Pretty Please?
ChessKeeper chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Hawt damn. :D

Sexy, kinda feel bad for 'ol Bill though. Oh well.

Bill is awesome, and Eric is amazing! Them together is epic!
ChocohalicsAnonymous chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
yummyyyyy
dragonzice chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
really hot! I loved how you wrote this!
Paloma Northman chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
HOT! Was scared at first but wow! I'm blown away! Awesome!
buggie21 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Hmm, the final line has me thinking. Was this just a bit of fun for Eric, while Bill is perhaps shaken by how much he actually yearned for this all along? Very well-written, too :)
dollfackery chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
how come no kiss or smile.
Changeling13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
O dear! x_x Never thought of that couple until just now. I like it!
SoTakeMyFukinHand chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
My mind is blown. This is so good. My favorite parts were:

"He moves lower, his breath tickles Bills skin as it ghosts over it and Bill finds his shoulders slanting as his neck falls back. "

"How long has it been, hmm?" Eric mouths against him, and his voice has something feral to it that makes Bill shiver slightly. "Fifty years?"

"You fought me then…" Eric says and though Bill can't see it he is sure his fangs are gleaming. "Will you fight me now?"

"It hurts, but it is a sweet pain, a pain that slowly transforms itself into burning, mind-blowing pleasure, pleasure that churns between his thighs in drunken waves and blackens his vision."

Thank you for writing this!
snlover10 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This was totally HOTT. I hope you write more Eric/Bill fics!