Reviews for It's All In Your Head, Alvin
KiBoy chapter 9 . 3/23
For all the people who complain that characters were butchered out... You seem to be forgetting something. 95% or so of this story is happening during Alvin's coma. These aren't his brothers and Chipettes, but his coma induced visualisations of them. I bet he had thought that he was destroying his family ( because, he somewhat was ) and he was afraid that he could've screwed up their futures.
Then he falls into a coma. His fears become real. So, mpkio2 didn't butcher out the characters, because those aren't real them. It's just Alvin's fear.
Mon Cri chapter 7 . 3/20
I would like to know if you're willing to hear an interesting proposition for a story I have in mind, while it wil bave to do with this type of scenario and the way that Alvin and the rest of the chipmunks and chipettes are doing in this well written story if yours I promise that I won't take much of your time and if you hear me you will be intrigued with how the story could evolve
This should have been rated M. Just sayin'. You had sex, violence, swearing, the works.
Good story though!
XNewWoman chapter 1 . 1/12
Yoooooooooooou are AWSOOOOOM Babe
Take that Rupert ! :) I'm sooooo happy that I read the story 'CAUSE IT'S PRETTY COOOl
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee ya
Emeraldflame23 chapter 45 . 8/17/2013
Is it wierd that I COMPLETELY SAW THIS COMING? I mean, it was and amazing ending, but throughout the story( chapter 26ish) I started thinking "what if this was just a coma induced dream? Turns out I was right!
EmilyAnaya19 chapter 50 . 7/4/2013
This story sucks!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/1/2013
Lollipop
Guest chapter 36 . 5/31/2013
Bad story you made alvin lose,whatever...I'm not reading it anymore
Guest chapter 34 . 5/31/2013
»» {££
Guest chapter 28 . 5/31/2013
WE ARE THE BOOK PROGRAM OF FANFICTION WE SHALL GIVE THIS TRUE FEELING OF THE PARAGRAPH 88%
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
I thought the old lady was can you type novo on your story.
AlvinXBrittanyFanAllDay115 chapter 50 . 4/10/2013
Nice story, amazing!
jursky214 chapter 50 . 3/15/2013
You, sir, did a great story with highly emotional plot. You really made something I am glad I was able to read. Anyway, funny is, that I quited two times during reading this story. First time when Alvin woke up from the coma (i didn't like comas thing before, but you changed my mind) and second time when Simon died. That was enough for me to stop right then. But I managed to convince me to keep reading, maybe it's all just a fiction, maybe Simon will somehow get back to life, and.. there it was. :-) When I saw in the header, that there would be alternative endings, I came back to done reading it hoping that one of them would be where Simon will survive. meanwhile it turns out that Simon survived in the main plot, so, you didn't screwed it with me. :-) From critique I can only say what was already said - every chapter was pointlessly draged out, but spelling seemed to be okay - based on a fact, that I was able to understand most of the story (I am not native speaker of English language) and that's it. Just one question. There are somewhere uploaded those mentioned alternative endings or they still had to be done? Fan of yours, jursky.