Reviews for It's All In Your Head, Alvin
AlvinSeville14 chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Good introduction
Guest chapter 50 . 6/15/2016
Such a nice story, it's so inspiring but I do have a question... How is Charles the oldest since Brittany was the first being pregnant?
Brittany the dreamlighter chapter 50 . 4/10/2016
Love it
Brittany the dreamlighter chapter 42 . 4/8/2016
Simon killed poor Jeanette and Charles, that might have a bit much.
Brittany the dreamlighter chapter 31 . 3/31/2016
Your such a talented writer but it's so sad to believe that Dave and Simon had endings like this, anyway the story is kept interesting this way. Anyway I'm going to read on like I always do and review after another few chapters. Keep up the great work.
Brittany the dreamlighter chapter 27 . 3/31/2016
Cool I'm just a bit confused how Alvie and be Alvins son if Alvie is seven and Alvin has been in a coma for ten years but oh well I'm sure I'll figure it out. Keep up the wonderful amazing imaginationitive (yah I know that's not really a word) work !
Brittany the dreamlighter chapter 17 . 3/28/2016
Still loving the story keep up the good work.
Brittany the dreamlighter chapter 9 . 3/28/2016
Wow this chapter was so cool it wasn't what I expected keep up the awesome work.
Brittany the dreamlighter chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Wonderful! I'm such a fan.
Brittany the dreamlighter chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Oh I LOVE reading your stories I also have some creative fan fiction ideas that my friends love and I have signed in but I am struggling with the document manger but at least while I trying to figure it out I have your stories to read.
PhotonDragon16 chapter 50 . 3/5/2016
i saw some grammer mistakes but the story was great and took all day to read
Henry Seville chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
And here I am rereading this story after ...what, two years?! Wow, time really flies! :O Anyway, the story ia just as good as I remember, but I forgot most if the important parts, which means I'll enjoy it all over again :) That is, if my studying doesn't prevent me from reading :(
moviefan-92 chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Wow, you like to throw the F word around a lot. I have no issue with swearing, but others might. Maybe you should change the rating to an M to be safe.
moviefan-92 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
The fake hyper-activenism, I really do think Alvin has ADD or ADHD. He definitely shows the signs for it.
Alvin'sBaby80 chapter 50 . 8/17/2015
Amazing! I love the ending so much.