Reviews for Hero Heredity
Minnie chapter 8 . 10/15/2009
OH my goodness, Newkirk with EIGHT KIDS! That's the last thing I expected! I hope Newkirk joins up with Hogan and Carter.
MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
Aw that's so sweet!

MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Ah! It's still amazing. I had to think for a little bit though, lol. But I'm watching Hogan's Heroes now, so it's easier to get everyone straight. I think it'd be so funny though if you had either Shultz or Klink's kid/grandkid have moved to the States and joined the Army and then they all become friends...but maybe I'm getting ahead of myslef lol.

Update soon though please!

MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
ah it's so good so far! especially for fanfic—usually the writing is terrible but I really like yours. Great idea!

Prowler4 chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
Robert Hogan Carter. I wouldn't've thought of "Hogan" as a middle name.
ColHogan chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
It was great to see a much older Carter after all this time show up at Hogan's doorstep. I also liked the ending when Carter told Hogan he named his son after him: Robert Hogan Carter. Can't think of a better tribute to Hogan. Also, I wonder how much longer before the other members of Hogan's former unit are going to appear as it seems they will all have a stake in what's happening in Vietnam.
Prowler4 chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
LeBeau married a British woman? I would've thought he'd find a nice girl in Paris.
ColHogan chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
Very good description of the horrors of the Vietnam war and the mistreatment of the POWs by them. I grew up during the Vietnam war and I remembering reading of the horrors of how they treated theirs prisoners. And we finally meet a relative of LeBeau's. Can't wait to see what happens next.
ColHogan chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
Gut-wrenching chapter. I feel for Hogan and his family over their daughter being MIA. But yet, there didn't seem to be much interaction between the characters you had in this chapter. Maybe it's just me, but I would have liked to have seen at least some interaction between Hogan, his wife and other daughter over receiving the letter about Margaret MIA. But as I said, maybe it's just me.
Robin Margolin chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Since the French were in Viet Nam (as colonists) way before the war I am hoping that "LeBeau" will be represented by a "local". This is getting so god.
Prowler4 chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
So, how do they find out that their fathers were all POWs together? And we are now waiting for LeBeau.
snooky-9093 chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Britain was in Vietnam in the 70's? It's an extraordinary coincidence that the descendents would all end up in the same place together.
Prowler4 chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Hogan and Carter come together!

Now if this is about the Heroe's decendents, then how do Newkirk and LeBeau fit in?
snooky-9093 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Nice start. It's not unusual for veterans to keep quiet about their service in the war. For this story, we assume the operation was classified, then? I only found out a few years ago that my father's ship sunk and that he was stuck out in the North Atlantic for several days on a life raft.
ColHogan chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Sounds like Hogan's daughter, especially with the references to Cleveland, Ohio. After all, in the series, Hogan was born in Ohio. I could see Hogan being upset at his daughter entering the military without his permission. After what happened to him during WW2 he would want something better for his children without having to know the dangers and perils of war. Good story.