Reviews for Learn You Inside Out
thetwilightmockingjay chapter 30 . 10/16
literally crying right now, this story was so beautiful and I absolutely love it.
Ashlie Christine chapter 31 . 8/14
Beautifull story! Well done!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 31 . 12/11/2016
Good work!
tlyxor1 chapter 30 . 6/23/2016
Thank you for not writing a story chock-full of angst. I enjoyed it very much. -t.
cctwilight chapter 30 . 2/6/2016
I really enjoyed reading this story! It was great!
Kristenette chapter 25 . 10/26/2015
that moment of hesitation of bella speaks volumes that she doesn't trust edward completely, so what kind of love is that?..and i can't believe edward would just forgive her like that nothing happened and suddenly bella's gone from a shitty girlfriend to a heroic one? what the hell!
starflower23 chapter 30 . 8/16/2015
The end. :)
Really liked your story.
Its not one of my very favourite storys I have to admit but it is worth reading it.:)
starflower23 chapter 25 . 8/15/2015
Ahh I knew Bella was calling Edwards parents.
He really needs them right now.
I hope Bellas plan will be succesful and Newton gets what he deserves.
He sure is an idiot.
What is Newton thinking anyway. He would loose the bowl game and not get any praise for that. He would just make a fool of himself. As any other time.
Yeah I really hate him. :)
I think I will keep reading.
Bye.
starflower23 chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
Oh the first I love you.
I think Edward needed someone to tell him that again.
Hopefully he will get good with his parents, expecally with Esme, again.
starflower23 chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
Hey hey
found your story. And Im very happy that I found it because I really like your story.
I wasnt sure about it in the beginning and waited with my first review because when I want to be sure Im reading the story till the end when I am reviewing.
But well this story is great and cant wait to read more of it. :)
right at the moment I think Carlisle is an idiot because he made Edward leave. So I am looking forward to Edwards full story.
Have to sleep a little bit now.
See you in a few chapters. :)
Oh and sorry when my grammar is a I am not that good in English. :)
Bye.
LAB1 chapter 30 . 6/6/2015
This story was wonderful! I really enjoyed it! I hope you are doing well with your twin boys. I have twin toddler girls. Having twins is a crazy ride!
Abaire chapter 15 . 6/4/2015
Just got added to my favorites list. Not sure why you have so few reviews. This story is flawless. That's the highest compliment I can give you! Love it. LOVE IT!
Abaire chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I completely love this first chapter. So much happens here, but I really appreciate the storyline and your characters. Great job getting the men's perspective down! Too often, authors write flouncy, sappy men the way women wish they would be. Most men aren't like that-they are broody and they curse and can be broody and dumb, like your Edward. Good start.
rclaurel chapter 6 . 5/16/2015
I am glad Edward said something about emmett, that way she knows he does like her but Emmett threatened bodily harm.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/6/2015
I just finished this! I loved the way you worked out the drama . It was intense but not overly drawn out. Awesome story.
2,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »