Reviews for Learn You Inside Out
hcallis chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
So, just to let you know, I read this story months ago and still have yet to find another one that I love more than this one! You did such a great job on this story! My favorite part of this story is how you incorporated songs with multiple scenes and made it flow perfectly! I was able to read while listening to the song and your timing was so perfect that it went right along with the song. I wish you'd write another one like this! Thank you for your story! :)
xBabySnapsx chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
I think it was Rose lol
xBabySnapsx chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
he's been lost the title of jerk-ward...
hcallis chapter 31 . 2/17/2014
Wow...I just read this entire story in 2 days. I couldn't put it down. I'm tearing up now that it's over and I'm so happy to have found it! You did such a fantastic job on this story! I think one of my favorite parts was the music you included throughout the whole thing. It created a tone to what we read and you were perfect at making it go exactly with the song. Thanks again for this amazing story! :)
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 28 . 2/16/2014
I just read your story and fell in love with them all, especially Edward. Thank you for sharing this story with us, I wish there was more of them...Narcy;-)
Versfics chapter 28 . 2/3/2014
I'm not sure how I should praise this story! MIND-BLOWING, thank you for creating something as wonderful as LYIO is.
g licious chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
Loving this story :}
sparkledamnu chapter 31 . 11/7/2013
Stayed up late reading this truly wonderful story. I'm such a fool for a football playing Edward and you my dear did an excellent job writing. You not only gave us a beautiful love story but a mystery as well. Kudos.

Thank you for writing for our fandom. I loved each and every chapter and hope to read more stories from you in the future. Know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. You are a very strong woman and I admire you very much. Hug those babies for me!

Elaine - Sparkle Damnu Elaine Phillips on Facebook sparkledamnu on all reading sites (TWCS, FFN, Twilighted and now Fiction Pad)
Aces17 chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
Thank you for making Tanya his sister and not his ex. I know that sounds sick, but I can't read stories where someone Bella or Edward was with died, because I just feel bad for them the whole time. I like when Bella/Edward are each other's first choice.
LLH88 chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
I so dislike when an author has to apologize for what they write (a/n's not at top about language). It tells me that reviews are nasty and quite frankly inappropriate. It's your story!

I love when a story moves me to research something. Although I love quesadilla's it never occurred to me that I could make them myself and after googling recipes, I now know that I can! So thanks for that as well as a great chapter.

Lynn
LLH88 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Love the story so far. I can't wait to find out the back stories of Bella and Edward. Being the mom of a cheerleader and dancer, I think you did a great job on the description of their moves. Thanks for sharing.

Lynn
ReaderKat chapter 30 . 10/28/2013
Really loved your story, their romance was sweet, and how Bella was able to rescue Edward was great! Also always love the epilogues that give a peek at their future. Thanks for sharing!
cheltivia chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Loving how this is playing out
dvickd chapter 31 . 6/27/2013
I spent today reading this great story you wrote a few years ago. Great job. I loved it.
Vicki from Madison wi.
b3j02 chapter 31 . 6/27/2013
Sorry to hear about your circumstances. I hope you raised a lot of money and that your kiddos are doing well. God bless.
2,171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »