Reviews for Chuck and Sarah Vs The Force Field
baldcoder chapter 3 . 5/9/2019
That's fantastic. I've been through the list of Chuck stories several times. I don't know how I've missed this one before!?
baldcoder chapter 1 . 5/9/2019
Game on, indeed. Let's see what happens, shall we?
fezzywhigg chapter 3 . 3/22/2017
A great story and plot device. Thanks.
Lonny J chapter 3 . 3/21/2016
Gotta say fantastic. Your words made it easy to visualise the scene. I actually found myself holding my breath near the end of C/S force field show, before it collapsed. Thanks.
michaelfmx chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
This is a fun, fun story. If the TV show had not been an 8:00pm network show, we might have actually seen some scenes like this. Oh well... Thanks for the story.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Wow! This has to be the most intense non graphic T rated story I've ever read on FF! It is gratifying to see that someone can write a steamy, intimate story that captures the imagination the way this does (without going the smut route). Well done!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
SOOOOOO GOOD! :) I love this story so much. It's one of my go to stories when I want to experience the feels without rewatching the show.
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Amazing story! Loved it! Thanks so much!
caryr chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
One of my favorites. Thank you.
SomeRandomView chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yep, all this review is just going to be me sitting here fangirling. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :)
cavemenftw chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Jesus H E double hockey sticks!
Funny and pretty damn sexy. Great great fic.
Crumby chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Never reviewed until now, though I've read it a while ago, but loved this story.
Specks chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Wow. That was intense. Awesome and intense. I loved the bit about chuck concentrating on the negative space between them. Also, they kissed for EIGHTEEN minutes! *squee*
doc2or chapter 3 . 11/30/2011