Reviews for Chuck and Sarah Vs The Force Field
michaelfmx chapter 3 . 7/1
This is a fun, fun story. If the TV show had not been an 8:00pm network show, we might have actually seen some scenes like this. Oh well... Thanks for the story.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Wow! This has to be the most intense non graphic T rated story I've ever read on FF! It is gratifying to see that someone can write a steamy, intimate story that captures the imagination the way this does (without going the smut route). Well done!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
SOOOOOO GOOD! :) I love this story so much. It's one of my go to stories when I want to experience the feels without rewatching the show.
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Amazing story! Loved it! Thanks so much!
caryr chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
One of my favorites. Thank you.
SomeRandomView chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yep, all this review is just going to be me sitting here fangirling. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :)
cavemenftw chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Jesus H E double hockey sticks!
Funny and pretty damn sexy. Great great fic.
Crumby chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Never reviewed until now, though I've read it a while ago, but loved this story.
Specks chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Wow. That was intense. Awesome and intense. I loved the bit about chuck concentrating on the negative space between them. Also, they kissed for EIGHTEEN minutes! *squee*
doc2or chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
...(speechless)

Thank you!
Lolitts chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Wow! Amazing, really.
retropanda37 chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Well hot damn. That was amazing. You’ve found the perfect line between sexy and funny, full of emotion and action. I’m so in awe. Great job!
DaveInACave chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
That was HOT! As Anna said, intimacy on an intense level, the kind of thing most couples struggle with and you've got it down in writing in 3 chapters and maybe 5000 words.

There's only one way to sum it up: Awesome.
imasupastar chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Awww so cute! I've never seen that movie, but I'll have to chuck it out. Nice work!
BDaddyDL chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I just reread this story, and I am so glad I haven't reviewed bedoe. The blend of physical action mixed with internal debate is nothing short of awe inspiring. I know from now on when someone asks me how to show intimacy, and keeping it clean, I'll recommend this fic. Wow