Reviews for Chuck and Sarah Vs The Force Field
caryr chapter 3 . 1/28
One of my favorites. Thank you.
SomeRandomView chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yep, all this review is just going to be me sitting here fangirling. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :)
cavemenftw chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Jesus H E double hockey sticks!
Funny and pretty damn sexy. Great great fic.
Crumby chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Never reviewed until now, though I've read it a while ago, but loved this story.
Specks chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Wow. That was intense. Awesome and intense. I loved the bit about chuck concentrating on the negative space between them. Also, they kissed for EIGHTEEN minutes! *squee*
doc2or chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
...(speechless)

Thank you!
Lolitts chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Wow! Amazing, really.
retropanda37 chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Well hot damn. That was amazing. You’ve found the perfect line between sexy and funny, full of emotion and action. I’m so in awe. Great job!
DaveInACave chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
That was HOT! As Anna said, intimacy on an intense level, the kind of thing most couples struggle with and you've got it down in writing in 3 chapters and maybe 5000 words.

There's only one way to sum it up: Awesome.
imasupastar chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Awww so cute! I've never seen that movie, but I'll have to chuck it out. Nice work!
BDaddyDL chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I just reread this story, and I am so glad I haven't reviewed bedoe. The blend of physical action mixed with internal debate is nothing short of awe inspiring. I know from now on when someone asks me how to show intimacy, and keeping it clean, I'll recommend this fic. Wow
coreymon77 chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
wow, that was fantastic! Great job!

until next time,

coreymon77
kkalyak327 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
This story had an excellent plot and a great writer to back it up. Kudos to you! It was an incredible pleasure to read!
Nick CHARAH chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
One word...HOT...AMAZING

Okay that was two words, but so totally worth it...

Nick
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
wow. speechles. breathless. dizzy. misty-eyed. happy. incoherent