Reviews for The In Crowd
lemon1110 chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
the new bohemians. they are.
lemon1110 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
omg...they would stumble upon The Cat Scratch Club, shut down. and The Man...
LifeIsTooQuick chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
Guess who finally had time to read this? (Hint: Her name is at the top of this review. :p) I liked this story, I thought it was great. I'm so glad Zoey's back and I'm glad Kris is in the group too, I really like them. lmao at the costume thing. My cousin thinks I'm nuts because I started randomly laughing while I'm sitting at the computer. :p Now, onto Lost in LA...
choklit-froggie chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
“Oh, why not just go as a vampire?”

Ahaha! Well played. :)

I really like the ending. It's fitting that Zack's creative like his dad. I'm so glad Kris finally has a girl friend who accepts her for who she really is.
EB91 chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Aw, great ending! I like how Zack is interested in writing. A form of art that's his own. :D It's something you'd expect him to do, become something creative, being Mark's kid and all.

I'm glad Kris and Zoey are such good friends. Now they can both have friends who accept them for who they are, and not try to change them (not that the boys didn't do that, but it's always comforting having a good friend of the same gender as you, who you can relate to.)

Bravo! Can't wait for the next, as always. :)

EB91 chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Aww, yay! I'm glad Kris is back. It's so cute, Zack and Zoey! XD, lol. I'm kind of sad that there's only one more chapter left, though. When you said you're writing other Rent fics, does that mean this is the end of the Emily/Boho Kids arc? I hope not! :X

choklit-froggie chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Aww! They are so cute! I like your version of why Zoey's back better than mine. Much nicer and happier. :)

Hey! What if Kris and Zoey were to become friends? That way she could hang out with the boys and still have girl friends. It'd probably kill the boys if Zoey went over to "the dark side" with Tracey.
EB91 chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Aww, the ending was so cute! *Does happy dance.*

I'm so happy Zoey moved to the city. Now maybe Kris will realize who her real friends are, and leave those annoying girls. Now there'll be a girl her own age to hang out with, that doesn't try to change who she is! XD

Wonderful job. I love how shy Zack is. Haha.

EB91 chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
ah, FINALLY got the chance to read this! I've had the alerts sitting in my inbox for a while, but school and homework have been eating away at my life. blah!

Good chapters! I definitely can relate to Zack and Rodolfo, having friends that change (and not always for the better.) It's not fun and it hurts, not to mention it's frustrating as all heck.

Shame on Roger for pulling the Zoey card! But the ending completely caught me off guard! I was wondering what happened to Zoey and why she wasn't writing back...definitely did not expect her to show up!

Anywho, can't wait for the next update. :)

choklit-froggie chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
Oh! Zoey's back! Hmm...I wonder what brings her back to the Condo... Yay for Zoey and Zack! :D
choklit-froggie chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Ah! Sorry about not leaving reviews. It's been a little hectic for me lately and it's been hard finding time to read all the fanfiction accumulatiing in my inbox, let alone take the time to write a revies. I feel really bad about that. Sorry.

Tracey's not being very sensitive to Kris and her relationship with the boys. Going to the hair salon is never a quick matter. 3:00 is a busy time for a salon too. *sigh* I'm really starting to not like this Tracey. Then again, I am biased towards the boys since I have such an attachment to them from the previous stories in the arc...
EB91 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This sounds interesting; I can't wait to read more. :)

PS - Is it bad that I got kind of upset that the Cat Scratch was closed? Haha.
choklit-froggie chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Yay! I love the Boho Kids Arc! :D

I don't mean to be a party-pooper but was it really such a great idea for Kris to bite The Man? If she broke skin... *shrudder* The idea of one of the kids getting HIV gives me shivers.