Reviews for My go to guy
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I like this! It works for him and that really is how it is. JD seems to be fighting a downhill fight on his own most of the time. Poor JD. Nice going. Keep up the good work!
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Yay! I'm checking the sequel.
I'm a friggin Pokemon master chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This is a great fic, and I just wanted you to know when you wrote of what Dr. Cox would put on J.D.'s gravestone, I could actually hear it in my mind. Great job.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
hey there, I'm brand-new to scrubs fic and I wanted to say how much I like your story. When I started reading the first paragraph I could really tell you "get" J.D. ...good stuff!
BlackDeath6 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
awesome. i love it. i think you captured whats going on inside JD's head well. i would love to read a sequel. the way you ended this, it just begs for a sequel. i want to see where would go with the sequel.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Oh my god. This was amazing. It seriously was. You could use this as a prologue! Please? I want to see him snap and make all his friends feel super guilty (wow, I'm so evil lol). Anyways, this was really, really good. I loved this. (:

...Please? :D

Angelica
ratpigeon chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I think this story needs a sequel to prove that Cox really does care about JD, as we all know he does. Also, I wanna read more. I think that practising with the characters was really helpful for the characterisation, but you could just be a natural. It would be interesting to see what everyone would do if JD did snap, and what would happen to his patients. Please keep writing? This is the first scrubs fanfic I've read, and here's hoping they're all this good.
Lola Lie chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Okay, I'll start off by saying that this is very well written - your sentences flow together neatly and you keep a fantastic pace throughout the story.

But as someone who has watched every episode of Scrubs at least twice, has been a fan of the show since it started, and has read tons and tons of Scrubs fanfics over a long period of time, I'm just not convinced that JD would really feel and think all of these things about his friends. Sure, hes had his moments when he could be overly needy and emotional, but he was never bitter about it or resentful of how he's treated. In fact, I doubt JD could ever think badly of his relationships with those people - if anything, he is extremely loyal to his friends and would be more than happy to step out of the spotlight for any one of them. He knows without a doubt that Dr Cox cares about him - and that he would be there if he was really in trouble. It has been proven plenty of times on the show, and they're relationship is probably the best that its ever been this season. Also, I really don't think JD would have any right to be angry at Turk simply for having a family. People grow up and move on with their lives, which is exactly what JD is doing with Sam and Kim... He knows that things need to change. None of his thoughts in this story seem justified - its almost like listening to a completely different character's thoughts.

So these are my opinions and criticism toward your fic - I don't want to offend you at all or suggest that you aren't a good writer - I think you have a great style of writing and you should keep it up. This is just my view on your story.
evercharmer chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I'm all for seeing more of this.
mimi chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
please write the sequel ... this sounds very interesting .
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Whoa that was very interesting. I really enjoyed it!

With Cox being such an ass, I've always wondered why the J.D.-Cox pairing was so popular.

Personally I think this is better as is, no sequel.

But if you want to make one I won't/cant stop you.

Love the story!

Miz. Jynx signing off
Cox's Stethoscope chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Hey, you got the tone really well - I just came here from watching the one where JD's down (and faints when he poops - you know the one?), and I could hear him saying this...like if the cameras had stopped rolling, and real life had just entered the building...

This feels just like the introduction, and I reckon I'd probably sit down and watch the rest of the episode :)
rabid-squirell-3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
oh i loved it! personlally im a jd angst lover to and i think the sema thing...no one can bounce back like taht so easily! but my skelton in the closet is jd and dr. cox bonding fics COUGH lol jk jk its great make a sequel
hurkydoesntknow chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I think this story is well written! Good job, Kay! I think you should definitely keep going with Scrubs fanfiction. We need more out there.

Hurky :-D
RaynaSummers chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Nicely done! This is excellent, especially for your first fic. You get a cyber-cookie. *tosses cyber-cookie*

And I know exactly what you mean. JD is just so much fun to play with, isn't he? Especially in angsty situations. ;-)

I would be very inclined to read a future fic of yours.

~ChaoticPython