Reviews for Mr and Mrs Bass
deadly embrace chapter 53 . 8/2/2016
I know it's been years but will ever complete this story it's really good if it's completed on another site could you please let me know either way xoxodeadlyembracexoxo
chillwithJyl chapter 52 . 6/8/2016
I miss this I wish you continued it or made an epilogue
2three88 chapter 53 . 9/28/2015
Hope you finish it someday!
Spunkalovely chapter 53 . 6/16/2015
I know that this isn't likely to be finished, but this was beautiful and wonderful and I really wish it would be.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
She's prego
Guest chapter 33 . 5/29/2013
sweet, i love it
Chairfan101 chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
Oh my! Although I am a few years late in reading this I am amazed at it. It is fantastic and I can't stop reading it! Please continue to write more stories!
Klarobass chapter 53 . 1/16/2013
Love this story I know it's been 3 years but would love it if you could write another chapter to finish this story I want to know how it ends
pLei4fun chapter 53 . 12/27/2012
Hey, i know it's been 3 years since you last posted for Mr. and Mrs. Bass, but would it be possible for you to come back to it to give it an ending? I just finished reading all 53 chapters in settings only broken up with food and bathroom breaks and a few sleeping breaks. I love it and it's genuinely Chuck and Blair. :)
smephii chapter 53 . 11/14/2012
oh no. why did you stop writing? :o
smephii chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
loving your story;... love love love
serenablair chapter 53 . 11/8/2012
wow, i am a chair fan but i really like to see some competition over blair to make things interesting. heart n and c fighting over blair!
aliciasays chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
so they have sex outside now... O.O oh well, trust Chuck to screw his own plans in an absolutely cute way..
aliciasays chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
this might be a deviation from what you usually write (less somber angst darkness more fluff), but this is awesome :]
p.s. when did this happen again?
aliciasays chapter 3 . 8/11/2012