Reviews for Mr and Mrs Bass
Spunkalovely chapter 53 . 6/16
I know that this isn't likely to be finished, but this was beautiful and wonderful and I really wish it would be.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
She's prego
Guest chapter 33 . 5/29/2013
sweet, i love it
Chairfan101 chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
Oh my! Although I am a few years late in reading this I am amazed at it. It is fantastic and I can't stop reading it! Please continue to write more stories!
Bassward chapter 53 . 1/16/2013
Love this story I know it's been 3 years but would love it if you could write another chapter to finish this story I want to know how it ends
pLei4fun chapter 53 . 12/27/2012
Hey, i know it's been 3 years since you last posted for Mr. and Mrs. Bass, but would it be possible for you to come back to it to give it an ending? I just finished reading all 53 chapters in settings only broken up with food and bathroom breaks and a few sleeping breaks. I love it and it's genuinely Chuck and Blair. :)
smephii chapter 53 . 11/14/2012
oh no. why did you stop writing? :o
smephii chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
loving your story;... love love love
serenablair chapter 53 . 11/8/2012
wow, i am a chair fan but i really like to see some competition over blair to make things interesting. heart n and c fighting over blair!
aliciasays chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
so they have sex outside now... O.O oh well, trust Chuck to screw his own plans in an absolutely cute way..
aliciasays chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
this might be a deviation from what you usually write (less somber angst darkness more fluff), but this is awesome :]
p.s. when did this happen again?
aliciasays chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
aaawww... absolutely adorable
aliciasays chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
amusing reason for them to be married... somehow, I can't picture them having a marriage of convenience... If there's one'thing I know, that marriage of convenience thing isnt gonna last long :

YOUR WRITING IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT!
Guest chapter 53 . 7/4/2012
will you be updating this story again? I really love it. I hope one day I will see it is update! :)
Stella296 chapter 53 . 5/8/2012
I wish you would have continued this.
1,944 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »