Reviews for 26 Dates
turbomagnus chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
Hm, but the real fun starts when/if Sweets discovers that despite his intention being a prank, he was correct on what Booth and Brennan were doing if not their location at the time...
gabthebomb chapter 27 . 7/1/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was interesting to see the parallels between your writing and the actual show episodes (since you wrote this before the show was very far along). Great job!
AlphaKiwi chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Wow! I love this story. It's adorable so far, it's fluffy, but I think you captured exactly what they'd be like as a couple! I can't wait to finish it!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I just recently read your Family Gatherings Chapter and read your notes about fics were Booths family like her...I have been looking to read fics like that so if you could recomend any for me to read id be grateful.
maisma51 chapter 27 . 10/11/2010
What a wonderful series! Each chapter was special and enjoyable in its own way. I loved it! As always, Thanks for writing.
maisma51 chapter 23 . 10/11/2010
awww, that was sweet :)
maisma51 chapter 22 . 10/11/2010
Definitely darker than most of your stuff, but I still enjoyed it. Another great chapter :)
maisma51 chapter 20 . 10/11/2010
Another hilarious chapter :)
maisma51 chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
Another great chapter, though I'm a little confused. Is this Angela pregnancy the same one as during her wedding in Ch. 12 or is it her 2nd pregnancy? I'm assuming it's another pregnancy since she was already 5 months into her 1st at B&B's 1st anniversary, but, if so, I don't remember this pregnancy being referenced in any of the dates around this time in their relationship. Please answer my question, if that made any sense at all :)
maisma51 chapter 14 . 10/11/2010
Aww, another great chapter! I really liked that one. And I completely cracked up when Brennan talked about Booth having a brick up his ass!
maisma51 chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
This one definitely made me smile :)
maisma51 chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
This might me my favorite so far too! I laughed so hard when Angela told the donor lady "He's totally grabbing her ass, right? I'm not just seeing things?". I absolutely loved it!
maisma51 chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
What a great chapter! From what we have learned of Booth's parents, I feel that this is close to what would happen. It was sad, sweet, and, at some points, hilarious :)
maisma51 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
LOL, that was hilarious!
Anastasia chapter 26 . 7/22/2010
Ok so I just finished this entire series and I have to say that I really enjoy your writing style. I actually really liked how these weren't in chronological order because they were just like little snapshots from their relationship. And I have say thank you thank you thank you for not giving B&B a baby and then having them get married. I loved the Wedding one because I think it was the most realistic and true to the character response. And with that, you officially write the best character of Bones. She has the lighthearted moments but at the end of the say hasn't turned into someone totally different! This was awesome, I'm looking forward to reading more of your fics! :)