Reviews for Ride
Carla chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Good job! It actuall fits the original right! Only,it also seems a little on.
mewling chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Yay for unhappy endings. Nicely done.
silversilk chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
*sniff* No! The destined two... not together? How can this be happening? Just kidding, wonderful story, I loved the bittersweet tone you used on this fic. Beautiful, there should be more writers like you!
Zurine chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
AH! Butbutbutbutbut... Mitt and Maewen should be together, that couldn't have been his fiance, no it couldn't could it? AH!
Dirk Bolero chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Aye, now THAT'S what I needed! Some more Dianna Wyne Jones wannabe hoo-haw. Good, very good, considering it was HOO-HAW! HO-HAW! That said, I give you a 5/10 on the evil Ivno Veldar scale. MUA HA HA HA!
Raven chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Gosh! You are good! I've been reading fic after fic of the dalemark Quartet and I hope you writers make your fics long ones! You have nice story plots. why not make it a short novel or something! Hope you come up with more chapters soon! I'll be looking forward to them!Realy! God Bless!
lightning bug chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
well fudgies, i just realised i've never reviewed this... well it was wonderful! that's just the word for it wonderful and you must write more of Such Divinity... please!

l. bugger
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
That was MARVELOUS! Will you please continue it? After Diana's cliffhanger,I couldn't help but wanting more,and this is the same as your story. Please do write.
Hsiu chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Wonderful fic! I love your style of writing... the end came a little too suddenly for me, and I was rather hoping for a happy Mitt-and-Maewen scene, but the last line was a good touch. Good job again :)
Secret Staircase chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Wow ... I like that. I am totally obsessed with those books. You're a talented writer.
Spindel chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
:) Thats awesome.. I wish there was more though .. but its really good!
Betty chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
This was a really good story. I like the ending even though it's kinda a cliff-hanger. Also I think your Harry Potter stories are great as well.
lostromanov chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Excellent...I am so glad someone has written a fic about these lovely books. Write more Diana Wynne Jones fics, please!
Cassie chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Wow! This is just so cool. I loved the books and this is just a wonderful continuous thing... oh, will there be another part? I hope SO!
Yalithra chapter 1 . 10/22/2000