Reviews for Ride
Herm-y-oh-ninny chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
Mitt has lost his memory? Riiiiight. Good fic. Write some more.
jean chapter 1 . 10/7/2000
Soooo ... Mitt lost his memory? Don't get it. Sorry. I like the tone of your work, but I just don't quite understand. i hope you write more to clarify this.
fiddle-d-d chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
Hmmmm . . . it was good, but I was kinda confused . . . sorry, it's a little late to be writing reviews and I ain't thinking straight. It was well written. Keep up the good work! I should write some Dalemark fiction . . . kinda lonely seeing only one in here! :0)
Charlie chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
It was wonderful darling, abso-bloody-lutely wonderful. We need more honey-bun, more
Leevee chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
More! More! Now! Now! Please! Please!
Crane chapter 1 . 8/14/2000
Cool! You wrote the very first Dalemark quartet fanfic on this site! Maybe I'll write one even though I only read the crown of Dalemark.
Animorphgirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2000
I'm not a fan of Dalemark Quartet, but it looks good. Keep writing.
Emily chapter 1 . 8/11/2000
Yes! Another person who has read Diana Wynne Jones! We are not alone! And you should all read the worlds of Chrestomanci by D W J
Eline chapter 1 . 7/27/2000
Someone else who has read Diana Wynne Jones! I always thought the end of the quartet was a a tad sketchy . . .
Sierra1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
Hmm...never read the series, but good job..Flourish. Interesting, what are the books called? Great job, I love to read less known sections fics once in a while.
Kira yalnami chapter 1 . 7/24/2000
YES! another Diana Wynn Jones Fan! Hooray! I LOVED this series! fabulous fic, by the way. I am not alone!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2