Reviews for Phoenix
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
I was with you until you wrote a first officer that acts like a 15 year old, hormone crazed, douche-bag, that any responsible Starship Captain would have removed from their ship. Sorry, I'm done.
jrrm64 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
If you change the M rating to T and you'll get more readers. And to be honest you don't really have to change it.
Author Penholder chapter 33 . 4/6/2012
nice story very enjoyable. I hope you make a sequel. I'd love to see how things go from here for these characters.
Betty Wing chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Fab story on every level of the original. I find myself picking on teeny things because its perfect. Can't stop reading it!
ZZ chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
I hope the genocide goes well once the public finds out about alien rapists.
coldqueen chapter 33 . 5/29/2010
Loved this story, from start to finish! It was so thrilling in the leading chapters, with a nice methodic pace that grooved really well over the length of it. Just a fantastic job.
Alelou chapter 33 . 4/19/2009
I really enjoyed this story - so much so I wouldn't let my poor kid get on the computer to do his stuff because I had to keep reading until it was done. Your original characters were vivid and compelling, and your TnT felt nicely in character and well-matched. The command decisions were interesting (if complicated by a heck of a lot of pairing up). The portrayal of humans coping with captivity and slavery and rape all seemed pretty horrifyingly accurate, too. I particularly liked poor Kelly. And who can't enjoy some hot TnT scenes?

Minor complaints: I never understood what the heck happened to Hernandez or why Davenport would be such a schmuck - was he actually a Romulan or something (?). I considered Elnora a bit too broadly drawn. I also found it a little disconcerting that we end up with T'Pol in the kitchen and Trip off in space, but oh well. (And what WAS the deal with her unsettled health after p/f?) And finally, I'm a little peeved that the ghost on Deck 11 apparently really was just a ghost on Deck 11. You seemed to be planting a plot point there that never went anywhere. (Got a sequel in mind? :))

Overall, fabulous job. I'm glad I went exploring in "M" to find this, and I'm sorry you haven't gotten more attention for this, probably because of the M rating. You might consider submitting it to Triaxian Silk for the decon chamber. Since TnT aren't being tortured, you probably won't even get a lot of grief from the more sensitive readers over there.
Alelou chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
I'm enjoying this story - it feels like a real mission and it has interesting new characters, plus the occasional hot TnT sex...
ASarahB chapter 33 . 3/8/2009
I absolutely loved it. I read it all in one day, had to stay up late, but could not stop. Great charecter development, not one dimensional in any way. I will read anything you write!
fargirl2007 chapter 33 . 2/18/2009
This was really very good. Enjoyed your new characters and the old ones as well. TnT forever.
Entilzha chapter 33 . 2/11/2009
Entilzha chapter 32 . 2/11/2009
Entilzha chapter 31 . 2/11/2009
Entilzha chapter 30 . 2/11/2009
CTScan chapter 30 . 2/10/2009
...Al Unser?

...Darlington?

OMG.

Interesting story, though. Love Boat. Yup. But, who's Gopher?

{:D CTS