Reviews for The Way They Were
Kanjuruh chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
I really like the css/tsubasa crossovers.
Thanks for taking the time to write this :D
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
cool story
nequam-tenshi chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
I love their outfits, but how come Tomoyo did not make one for herself? Good details too.
monamonalisa17 chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
I can't wait to see what will happen! And I hope TRC Sakura and Syaoran will wake up soon!
mistyfoxmaid chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Cute costumes! :D
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
The fanfic is excellent
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
Oooh finally you update this story!
It's been long time.
update asap!
do your best!
videogameluvr2009 chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
Yea! you wrote the next chapter :D
mistyfoxmaid chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
awesome! keep on updating!
CrimsonPetal.lynn chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
Ohh please continue, I love it :D I want TRC Sakura and Syaorn to see CCS Sakura nd Syaonr Oh pweese? Love you, for putiing them together. *-*
muzikchic4eva chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
this is a good story! i like how sakura found sakura-hime. but i would have thought that sakura would scream 'hoeee' or something like that. but i still liked it!

update soon
nequam-tenshi chapter 10 . 4/9/2011
Short but good.
YiPrincess chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
SS met Sleeping SS! Awesome! x3
Clarrolx chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
This story is very interesting and I hope I don't have to wait a year for it to be updated. lol

I know how you feel though, I suffer from chronic migraines. TT I've been removed from regular schooling because of it. At least you had a valid excuse to not be writing. _

But I do hope you update soon! I really like this story (thus far), the battle was interesting and I wonder what the next one will be like, I hope the younger Syaoran and Sakura get to meet the older ones when they are awake. XD

Thanks for the great story!

Clarrolx

PS, I just read the part of the AN I missed lol I want to see the costumes! XD XD XD XD Sorry, this got kind of long, I hope you don't mind. ;
Akira555 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
It was pretty good, keep writing!