Reviews for The Summon Master
holyangel123 chapter 2 . 1/24
Hay I have a story but need help I am going to type it up can you over read it for me I'll try my best
Unnatural Reader chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Fight was pretty good... I liked how you introduced shizuka and tomoe as they are great characters... PLEASE CONTINUE, would you kindly
Unnatural Reader chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Great chapter, things are hearing up as kurenai might be hurt and I don't know how he will react to that... If this story is updated I recommend Yugito, tayuya (always liked this pairing), Mei, and Fu (nanabi jinchuuriki from Takigakure)
Unnatural Reader chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
The moka idea was very smart... Chapter was pretty good, not much action but a lot of development so that is a plus
Unnatural Reader chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Wow, thus was a great chapter... Lemon was well done and the summons are quite unique, especially the winged wolf and tiger... GREAT JOB
hellfire45 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
make more chapters
alex.rosa.79 chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Yugito yuago samui mei karui should be with naruto
isaiah chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
that was so awsome man you should write another one go to spell check first not being rude just saying see you later.
Phoenix185 chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
add Samui Mabui Karui Mei Yugito o and good work so far loving it!
Qzh chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Good chapter man
Hope it gets updated soon really looking forward to the next chapter.
the green ace of clubs chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Interesting
bankai777 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
i look forward to see just how naruto can handle these beautiful ladies in his life.i hope that hinata does not try anything she will regret.
KillerDonut chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Dont you mean for the girls in are Anko, Moka, Kurenai, Hana and Tsume. For the other girls to be in i like it should be Mei, Samui, Yugito, Mabui and maybe Yuago if you dont save her boyfriend in your story. Cant wait for the next chapter.
Kyothedemonwithgreeneyes chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
-_- does everyone of your stories need that damn OC "drake" i mean i want to read your stories because you use my fave pairings but your OC is killing it for me i think your friend would think its pathetic that you only remember him by some made up character he made if thats the case maybe he's not the friend u think he is i bet you are in your subconscious trying to forget him i mean maybe you don't remember him because all those memories were bad im just saying ima post this on some of your stories with him in it
god of all chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.