Reviews for The Master Of Summoning
lou2003us chapter 5 . 8/14
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
oni means demon and ogre
snake1980 chapter 5 . 8/14
glad to see u updated this story. great job on the new chapter. looking forward to see what happens in the next chapter
AlphaBlackWolf21 chapter 5 . 8/14
excellent chapter and i'm glad to see an update from your stories anyways looking forward to reading the next chapter
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 5 . 8/13
I have a question, is English a second language for you? you keep using 'died' for 'dead'. And the occasional grammer errors. Just me being curious. Other then that I love how the plot line is going. The story is well though out and we'll executed. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
dude this is awesome
holyangel123 chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Hay I have a story but need help I am going to type it up can you over read it for me I'll try my best
Unnatural Reader chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Fight was pretty good... I liked how you introduced shizuka and tomoe as they are great characters... PLEASE CONTINUE, would you kindly
Unnatural Reader chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Great chapter, things are hearing up as kurenai might be hurt and I don't know how he will react to that... If this story is updated I recommend Yugito, tayuya (always liked this pairing), Mei, and Fu (nanabi jinchuuriki from Takigakure)
Unnatural Reader chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
The moka idea was very smart... Chapter was pretty good, not much action but a lot of development so that is a plus
Unnatural Reader chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Wow, thus was a great chapter... Lemon was well done and the summons are quite unique, especially the winged wolf and tiger... GREAT JOB
hellfire45 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
make more chapters
alex.rosa.79 chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Yugito yuago samui mei karui should be with naruto
isaiah chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
that was so awsome man you should write another one go to spell check first not being rude just saying see you later.
Phoenix185 chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
add Samui Mabui Karui Mei Yugito o and good work so far loving it!