Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Age of Heroes
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Just finished the story in one sitting and I have to say, I'm quite satisfied. By the end I was quivering in my pants due to ADHD and wondering wether or not Flame became the new Fire Guardian.
Alba chapter 30 . 11/25/2014
I think you should write another one. I'd love to help yoy If you agree. Send me a message.
Mrpockets998 chapter 30 . 10/1/2014
a well done story but Spyro seems quite underwhelming in basically all the fight scenes.
carter chapter 24 . 9/18/2014
beautiful story, love it soooo much! as myself, i am a MASSIVE spyro fanboy, and im so happy theyre is others that like it too!
OneeyedHunter96 chapter 30 . 9/9/2014
A excellent work my friend. You really got everyone's personally, I really liked Spyro and Cynder personally most.

Ever thought making this to a comic or something like that because this is really good.

Well bye from OneeyedHunter96.
Ryuuto Tiamat Raizel chapter 29 . 6/11/2014
Oh ho ho flame you naughty lizard ;)
Stridder 4 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I am looking forward to Reading all three storys. I*II
BlackAlbatross1 chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
WHAAAAT?! FOR THE SHAKE OF THE GOD, WHY DON'T YOU KISS! (after read the end of chap 9)
BlackAlbatross1 chapter 30 . 4/30/2014
Suggestion? Hm... This is my idea for my upcoming story. How about this: UNSC arrives Spyro and Cynder's planet, with 117 aboard? :))
dave.krawn.3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Um I have to say I plainly love this, I loved the series, the games and every character, especially my Cynder, I would appreciate if you could turn this into an ebook so I could read before going to bed, because computers aren't exactly the best, but I'd love to read this on my tablet, please reply!
Nathen The Protector chapter 30 . 4/18/2014
Um... That was confusing. If you can please come back to this and add something to show perspective change. Please.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
You make the best fanfiction stories ever
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Let me say it thing on the web.️️️️️️seriously you have to make a sequel
Guest chapter 30 . 3/8/2014
I think good job
Guardian of Light 987 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Love this story, Just love it!