Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Age of Heroes
Of course u should make another! I love this story and nothing would make me happier than to read another one
The Grimm Reaper chapter 29 . 3/6
I rarely come onto this site anymore, but when I do, I tend to look for the Age of Heroes trilogy. Your three stories were what inspired me to start writing back when I was in School. And while I don't have enough time to write as I once did, I still keep at it, and I have you to thank for this inspiration. Spartan, you are my favourite fanfic author of all time.

Despite the grammatical errors and spelling problems that were present in the books, they were easy to follow, and I ind that to be more important. Congratulations on a well laid out masterpiece and best wishes in the future.

Sincerely, The Grim Reaper.
Flora dragon chapter 30 . 1/8
I thought this book was extremely interesting and how the settings took place in the same location as in the game Dawn of the Dragons. But I kinda felt bad how Spyro took nearly all the beatings from everyone but at least he is okay but it would be awesome if you would but another purple dragon (female about age 8) in the book so it would spike up mystery and I have came up with a purple dragon of my own her name is Flora and no she is not a knock off of Spyro and Cynder. But anyway she has the powers of both of them but she only unlocks her powers from Cynder's side because when she was a hatchling (0-5 years old) her parents were murdered by a mysterious dragon but she came home finding her family slaughtered on the floor and she is kidnapped and brain washed but after she turned 7 she was used for a host body to be possessed and she pretty much had the past of Cynder BUT some else was in her body but by the time she was 11 Flora finally managed to break through and banished the evil soul herself but she finds it hard to control herself until Flora stumbles upon a ancient willow that has a old frail soul that taught Flora inner peace but she finally returns to the world and everyone is awed because she has the same brilliant purple as Spyro but has electric blue eyes and every tip of her scales looks like its been dipped in gold same as Flora's horns,wing membranes, underbelly,that tip of the tail(or what ever it is called),and spines going along her back. Flora is a sweet trustworthy dragon who never lets her past haunt her but yet Flora can't bring herself to bring it up but in the now time Flora is 15 years old and she has defeated a dark force that is called the corruptor AKA Malefore's younger brother but he was the one to put the evil soul inside of Flora and kill her family but some how Flora was killed by his talons but was gifted life from Life and Death and now she is a guardian of peace and light and when Flora found Warfang she wore a cloak but she was injured by being attacked and after she feel right in front of Spyro (note Spyro and Cynder are 17) and that's when they discover Flora and now they don't know why and Flora doesn't have a book but this is Flora's past but that would be awesome if you brought Flora into a book. The reason why I haven't made a fan fiction yet is because I wanted to see how people would like it but I also wanted to see some one post Flora the Purple Dragon and im not a good writer yet but im pushing to become one so I would appreciate it if you did bring this dragon into this book. Btw Flora ISN'T my real name it my dragon's name lol.
Mega Mario 6 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I've been feeling nostalgic lately so I decided to come back and thank you again for this story and for writing the rest of the series. This story was actually the very first fanfiction I hunted down since I couldn't get The Legend of Spyro out of my head and had already watched the first two games on YouTube and played through DOTD a couple times. Thanks to that I've had the pleasure to read stories from several hundred authors now, each of whom have opened their minds and allowed us bibliophiles a glimpse into the workings of their world.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I just wanted to thank you for introducing me to the wonderful world of fan fiction and doing so in the best possible way.
Kaitlyn chapter 30 . 4/7/2015
I have loved your story and am looking forward to reading the next parts. I do think that you got the characters down and how they act which makes this a great read! Thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Just finished the story in one sitting and I have to say, I'm quite satisfied. By the end I was quivering in my pants due to ADHD and wondering wether or not Flame became the new Fire Guardian.
Alba chapter 30 . 11/25/2014
I think you should write another one. I'd love to help yoy If you agree. Send me a message.
Mrpockets998 chapter 30 . 10/1/2014
a well done story but Spyro seems quite underwhelming in basically all the fight scenes.
carter chapter 24 . 9/18/2014
beautiful story, love it soooo much! as myself, i am a MASSIVE spyro fanboy, and im so happy theyre is others that like it too!
OneeyedHunter96 chapter 30 . 9/9/2014
A excellent work my friend. You really got everyone's personally, I really liked Spyro and Cynder personally most.

Ever thought making this to a comic or something like that because this is really good.

Well bye from OneeyedHunter96.
Izayoi Vortigern Albion chapter 29 . 6/11/2014
Oh ho ho flame you naughty lizard ;)
Stridder 4 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I am looking forward to Reading all three storys. I*II
BlackAlbatross1 chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
WHAAAAT?! FOR THE SHAKE OF THE GOD, WHY DON'T YOU KISS! (after read the end of chap 9)
BlackAlbatross1 chapter 30 . 4/30/2014
Suggestion? Hm... This is my idea for my upcoming story. How about this: UNSC arrives Spyro and Cynder's planet, with 117 aboard? :))
Lord Feelihipo chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Um I have to say I plainly love this, I loved the series, the games and every character, especially my Cynder, I would appreciate if you could turn this into an ebook so I could read before going to bed, because computers aren't exactly the best, but I'd love to read this on my tablet, please reply!