Reviews for Innocent starters
RosaCam chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
to wish a story to come back to life. i so enjoyed toritehis experience. is one of my favorite stories. ah i miss it.
WouldBeSenpai chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Hello J-Crusader-san,

I am not truly reviewing Chapter 1. However, I wanted to reply to your website information and your reply to my review, but I was unaware of an alternative way to contact you aside from this site. At any rate, ookini for supplying your readers with the information about Natsuki's occupation, as well as when you plan on exploring how she and Shizuru reunited. I look forward to reading that particular chapter. I would like to clarify something, though; I am female. Do not worry, I am not offended by being referred to by a masculine pronoun ("he"); I just wasn't aware that I wrote like a male (smiling in amusement). I will attempt to remedy this in the future so as to avoid confusion:) Continue the good work, and ookini for mentioning me on your site. I was quite flattered that you held my opinion in high regard enough to quote my review. If you are interested, I have a story of my own on this site. It is nowhere near complete, but you may enjoy it.
chum-sa chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
sweetso touch!
Shizuki4272 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This is so sweet!

Love every little things they share with each other.

I am looking forward to your next chapter!

Thank you for the wonderful story!
kikyo4ever chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
a very nice and simple life

quiet relaxing. i like it.

i like how natsuki is being natsuki, working as a conductor and our lovely fujino-sama find home sweet home with the lower class girl.

luv how natsuki is trying to do what she can do while shizuru is handling her business...and at the end of the day, they still find joy in their lovely home...

luv how natsuki was trying to impressed shizuru's parent...
WouldBeSenpai chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Hello J-Crusader-san,

I like this fic a lot for a couple of reasons: 1) It is primarily focused on small, realistic moments between Shizuru and Natsuki; 2) the characters are portrayed accurately, with the expected maturity that I would imagine them to have gained over the years; and 3) the fic starts off in medias res (in the middle of things), so we-the readers-don't have to 'wait around' for them to get together. However, I do have some questions that I believe deserve some answers, and that I am sure other readers have pondered as well: 1) Why a JR Line conductor? True, the job doesn't seem completely unlike what Natsuki would do. Yes, she is a rebel, but that attitude often puts people at a disadvantage when it comes to employment. So I could understand why she may not have done well in the job market. But how did she actually get the job? 2) Why were they separated for three years, and why would Natsuki suddenly return? 3) What happened to everyone else? It seems unlikely that Mai and Natsuki wouldn't communicate anymore. So, what happened there? Oh, one other comment, I like that you made Natsuki a tad insecure. I think it makes her more human. I also think that it is a fairly realistic assumption because she IS a rebel and I'd imagine that she would want to provide for her partner, not the other way around. Therefore, having Shizuru be the primary breadwinner would logically make Natsuki feel slightly inadequate. I am eager to see where you go with this. Ookini for all the fine work.
Blue Lone Wolf chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
(Clutches chest and sighs in content)

Oh my. That was wonderful. I really did enjoy this chapter! I'm glad you appreciate my reviews.

My favorite part was when Shizuru was cooking and Natsuki was floating around the kitchen. Lol, they were really acting like an old married couple. It was adorable. )

Their conversations are short and simple, but nonetheless really sweet -and really funny sometimes- E.g. 'Natsuki, are you hungry?' I was laughing really hard at that one x] Natsuki's reaction was surprisingly reasonable. I was expecting her to explode on spot.

Aw, that was really cute of you to nearly walk into the bush when walking from the love stones. You say you're not destined for anyone, but I see it quite differently. I see someone who has a really bad sense of direction. Lol, ok I'm kidding. Seriously- what I really see is that maybe you are destined for someone but you are not walking in the right direction. You almost walking into a bush could mean that you'll go through a lot before you reach that person. So don't give up, not while you're still young. :)

Anyway, I'm sorry about all of that. I tend to over-analyze everything I see and hear. - Back to the review...

Your fiction definitely puts a smile on my face and keeps me feeling good, even when I'm having such a horrid day/week/month.

So, I thank you for sharing this with us.

Until next time!

- Alison

P.S. Summer and Autumn are my favorite seasons. I can't wait to see what you have in store for those 2 seasons. ] (I would enjoy winter - but over here in London winter means only grey clouds and heavy rain :[ No snow!)
Winter Katana chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Reading this story is like taking a cruise along the beach. Slow, easy and relaxing. Hm..brings about that warm fuzzy feeling.

It's nice to see Natsuki as a conductor for change. (We've always had her as a rich brat doing sophisticated shigoto). I like this Natsuki. Simple.

I've been following your work since Photos of Only You. What can i say..i love More Than Fine, Phantasm Finality, Katashiro.

I believe this is the first time that am leaving a review despite having read so many of your wonderful stories. Please do pardon this dreaded disease of mine, namely laziness.

Thank you. Hope you'll update the other stories soon.
shiznats chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Oh God...Another wonderful chapter. Can't wait for the next update
emtz95 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
cool... nice story
glowie chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Nice. I love it. I know it's sweet and all but is it just me or does this has an angsty potential? *evil grin*

My mind kept coming up with angsty scenes... LOL.

Despite liking your fic very much (the scenes, writings, etc...), I have to say I couldn't agree with Natsuki's choice of job (not saying that she enjoys it but...). I know most fics make her somewhat "stupid" but she's the rebel that does things that she enjoys... conductor of the local JR line just spells "boring" and "putting on a smiling face" and it just doesn't seemed like a job Natsuki would take even if she's starving. I'd reckon she'll do daredevil stunts instead... of course... if you put into equation Shizuru's influence... still... ok... I think I am depressed now. :P

Fine... fine... so my argument is 'meh'. I still love this fic okay? I'm definitely interested to see how things will go. :)
ALEXISSA2 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
I really enjoyed reading this chapter, there's so much love between them that it's so hard to describe. Aw, Natsuki was as sweet as ever it's no wonder Shizuru loves her to death and vice versa. :D

Thanks for the update and hope to see a new chapter soon.
mgcbs chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
‘Natsuki? Is my eye colour that contagious?’

Best line. XD
MyPennamehasbeentaken chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
The first thing shizuru received after 3 years ? lol

you write in a way reminding me of haruki murakami, so i can only like your story, thanks (again) ;)
MyPennamehasbeentaken chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I really like that, i'm quite surprised this chapter hasn't more reviews. I found this very poetic, calm, and as always, well well well written.

I appreciate your work because the way you describe the characters is never caricatured. not always teasing or blushing. A big thanks :)