Reviews for Momentum
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I'm coming back to read it for the fourth time. As a very experienced fic reader, I can honestly say that I absolutely love this. The drabble flows so seamlessly and its perfect in all its gentleness and also, it's so cute.I'm Fangirling. Thank you. You genius you. Write more!
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
VERY CUTE
BlackTudorRose chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Pfft smooth move soul, smooth move. XD I would love to see this continued!
young dawn chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This was wonderful. You captured all the little foibles of their relationship and played hem off well. Nicely done.
ShortyStarRose chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
please update!
Fireflyleo chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is a beautiful drabble. It flows seamlessly from one section to the next. It's very in-character, and I absolutely love your take on Soul and Maka's relationship. I especially loved the little piece of hilarity thrown in at the end.

Excellent work!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I smiled and laughed hard at the end and I thought this was sweet and confusing and jumbled together just like how there /isn't/ a clear cut way they love. I can see a pattern in the way that there's a He Loves, She Loves thing, but it all boils down to such a nice story about a boy and a girl and how they just are. This is lovely, and I'm rambling. :) But seriously, great job and thanks for sharing!
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
to be honest, i have no idea what kind of chapter this is, not very continuous on one subject but more random of different moments in time but not that im complaining, i rather like those more than just current time writing so i'm happy cause of that and would appreciate bunches if you were to continue like that ;) please and thank you!
Aerophyi chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was wonderfully written! You really portrayed the characters well. I adore the realistic development; can totally imagine Soul and Maka in these kinds of situations.

And Soul falling off the bed. Ah, that's just hilarious! ;D

Thanks for sharing!
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
You have no idea how much I adore you for writing this. . .been scouring the site for decent Soul Eater fanfiction all morning. You perfectly captured, the simple, easy, down to earth, completely adoring relationship they have.
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This was FANTASTIC. It's difficult to find well-written stories on these days; thank you for being my fandom Breath of Fresh Air. Honestly, this fic made my night... It was IC, sweet, and entertaining. Perhaps too much so- when I got to the part about Soul falling out of bed, the mere IDEA made me laugh so hard I had to stop reading for a few minutes. XD

All in all, this was brilliant. I hope to see more Soul Eater fanfiction from you! (Until then, I saw on your bio that you support Elricest. HELL YES.) Keep up the great work! C:
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
i liked it. i was really sweet. tell me if you ever plan on continueing it.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
of course to be continued! i really liked it!

keep writing!
KestrelMae chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This was super cute! I wish you could write some more. I like the little stories. They're great and very sentimental. aw!

-.-

Yay! Kess
ScoutS chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
him fallying off the bed was so funny!