Reviews for Notes from The Heart
kireisnowtenshi chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
...im ashamed to say I have a 661 area code number too lol AH lol...I almost died when I ready Palmdale LMAO...I was like...oh gosh...

usually im not drawn to this type of fic where its full on conversation logs...but Im drawn to this one so it must be working out well for you lol
Eternal Eyes chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
I definitely am loving this story and I never read SM stories that have nothing to do with the show because they usually suck
Eternal Eyes chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
OMG I liked this. Which is surprising because I don't normally like reading stories in a IM/Texting format oO. And this part

"To: medschoolbound

From: fyremagnet

Subj: Holy shit on a stick

Sent: Dec 26th, 2002 12:36:43

Serena got a 1250 on her SATs.

How in the hell did she get a 1250 on her SATs?

To: fyremagnet

From: medschoolbound

Subj: Re: Holy shit on a stick

Sent: Dec 26th, 2002 13:21:54

You doubted she would? She’s been walking around with that test book since October. She was ready for that test. You always underestimate her. But she wants to be a nurse more than anything. I’ve never seen her more determined to succeed. Don’t give her too much crap about it.

To: medschoolbound

From: moonbunny6

Subj: SAT scores

Sent: Dec 26th, 2002 13:04:22

I got a 1250 on my SATs.

How the hell did I get a 1250 on my SATs?"

That was freaking funny. I loved the subject line too, 'holy shit on a stick' XD I can totally see Raye saying that. This is good so far (only read the first chapter so far). Also it was pretty easy to figure out who was who, even without their name appearing in some of the IM's. Hope to see some more entertaining conversations, I'll let you know if I do _.
Unknown-Eth chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
aw... so sad for Ren, i hate college for

that same reason, me n ma frenz leavin each other.

i love how real u make this. i can totally see

this happening. hey! um, if u like meg cabot

u shud read the boy next door. its just like this

except its only emails, no texts.

anyway love how close darien n serena r getting

its adorable lol update soon.
sailorashes chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
awe, this was really cute! i've seen this idea a few times before, but i can honestly say that you're the only one who really made it work. i think its the fact that u include so much detail, that we don't feel like we're missing out on any part of the characters' lives.i really like the way you're portraying everyone, and i'm glad you're having rei and darien in the same town for college. i always like it when those two are good friends. i'm also realy hoping that since rei broke up w/ chad, there's a chance of jediete showing up, and in turn maybe all of the shittenou too D bt i understand if thats just wishful thinking on my part in case u decide it wont fit into your story. i'm jst a huge fan of the manga pairings P

anyways, you're doing an awesome job, and i realy hope u continue with this.

can't wait to see what happens next, update soon please :)
jessicam242 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Update!
Res'pense chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Wow, I loved it! Great job, I know that you said you would be getting chapters up monthly but maybe since you posted at the end of January, you will be getting the next one up before the end of February? Anyway, like I said, I loved it. You are doing a great job.
Res'pense chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
I still love how you are writing this. You have done such a good job of making the girls real. I feel like they are girls I could have gone to high school or college with! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read chapter 4...I am sad because as of yet there isn't a Chapter 5 up!
Res'pense chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I really enjoyed the first chapter! This is a really cute idea, and more original than some out there, so kudos on coming up with this! Keep going, and I am going to read chapter2!
Unknown-Eth chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
wow lol the funny thing is this is really... real!

this is so down to earth... i love this

update when u can.
SailorKnight42 chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
I love this story and i wants more. A lot of people use this idea but you utilize it well. Favoriting immediately! SK42
dollface219 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
A very cute idea! Love it and can't wait for more!
kireisnowtenshi chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
I know someone who works at Disney...everytime she works she can bring up to 3 people for free :)

I used to work at Six Flags and got in free all the time...good times amusement parks lol
FieryNymphet chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
I really liked this story. It's always fun reading slice of life type of stories about the senshi and their friendship, and this idea is really cute. I liked all their screen names/emails too. Hope you continue this!
xx.-waiting-for-my-prince chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
i love how you wrote it in messages and etc.

great work!