Reviews for The King and Queen of Hearts
danielemlac chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
essa história é tão lindaaaaa! tão perfeita, eu sou fã de sua escrita! amo Romy!
Coronationstreetwriterfanpage chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
if you like the story 'grounds for marriage' you will also like this story s/9271868/1/Grounds-For-Divorce! PLEASE REVIEW!
anlmoon chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Great stories
Fostersb chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I thought the two parts were great, leaving and coming back like the rebel children Rogue and Remy are. Can't wait to see the next one.
Fostersb chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I can't believe I had missed this story. That was so cute, we all know that Rogue will always give way to her sexy Cajun. She will just have to some "revenge" on him somehow for her lack of beauty sleep.
roguelover321 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
cool do more
courtneykutie chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Aww I loved it!First off, the begining was really sad and cute!The ending part was Awsome!Loved it!
New Dawn Rising chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Aww...very sweet!
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I'm not one of those that's picky about whether she has control over her powers or not. Control over the Cajun, however...;)
Lupa Dracolis chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Aw little Romy kids! Definately cutest thing ever. It'd be interesting to see what their powers are like...
tradingtruthsforlies chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
wow, this was great! i loved this. disappearing for seven years and showing up with a kid is definitely something i can see rogue and remy doing. i can't wait for your next one-shot, but it'll have to be really good to be better than this one!
mysteryrogue29 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
i like when she doesn't have powers because it allows her to get more physical with Remy, they were always meant to be, so I didn't question it. Y is this just a one shot?
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
heheh. Sexcapades. That's a goodun.
Jupiter Light chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was a very sexy funny sweet story- ten thumbs :)
AuthorColorCoated chapter 1 . 11/19/2009