Reviews for Dynamic
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Shit girl! What is this yumminess? And what happened to David's sister? Wha'was her name? Rachel?

This was yummy, as I said. Loved that last line. Disney's rolling over in his grave!
Snickers and Birdly chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
nO NO NO WAT IS DA MATTAH WIT CHU?

SPOT IS ABOUT 90 POUNDS.

I LOVE IT
ApplePie777 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I love your disclaimer...:D

Yeah, I always thought that Jack was the leader...UNTIL the end. Then Davey got the upper hand.

;D

*Pie to the izzle*
EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
hehe "100 pounds of pure intimidation" that's so spot.
Lady Liln chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Perfect. J'adore it. And YES-Newsies has got to bethe most homoerotic piece of cinema ever made. Honestly.

The...dynamic between Jack and David is fascinating, and of course you've captured it so perfectly here. I think you characterized David perfectly, especially all his emotions and thoughts about the night he tried to help Jack escape. Brilliant. I hope to see much more Newsies slash from you!
Zoran chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
that was hot *hehe* Pretty good one-shot! I can only agree
CES5410 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
That was brilliant, I absolutely loved it! You certainly have a way with words. I love how your observations seem to have the proof to back it up.

I don't think it was choppy at all, except maybe the last paragraph. Not that the paragraph itself was choppy, but that they are just all of a sudden together. Though to be honest I don't know what you could have put before it... all in all I thought it was marvelous(