Reviews for Words of the Day
bookish327 chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
I enjoyed all four of these chapters. Good characterization and writing. :-)
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
LOL, I love it! Agent Perotta annoys me. Great chapter...great word (I think my vocab grows everytime I read these chapters)...can't wait for the next one!
Jackie-Jay chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
lol aw so adorable! great job hun! my fave was the first one but they were all extravagantly phenomenal! ;)
mljcali9 chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
i love all these quick stories.. they are so cute, and they area practical. i can totally imagine them in the scenes you have written. excellent work! keep writing...oh, and p.s. i loved tht matress story too! :)
Something Simpler chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
“Now you’re just being an ass.”

HAHA :D

I love this one!

Good job :D
MithLuin chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
I like these! They were fun and pithy. And on this last one, I even learned a new word ;).
Rose Aarac chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Aw. That was a door bell.
lizook chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
You show that Muse!

This was so cute. I love that it starts with Brennan mis-reading his meaning and then moves to him misconstruing hers ("I'm plenty fun." LOL, so Booth!)

"But when we were skating, you told me that I was the only agent you wanted to work with. That implies favoritism.”

Brennan didn’t deny Booth’s comment, and his grin widened." Wonderful. It's meaningful without being completely over the top and utterly them.

Great job!
TheLifeILive chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Now there's a word I've never heard before, that doesn't happen too often:)

That was very sweet. I loved when she told him that she didn't want to work with any Agent but him.

Very sweet, excellent job!

Leah
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
This is the first of the words that I actually didn't know. I love learning new words, so that in itself just made my day a little brighter. :) This one was cute and very in character for both of them... I think I'm gonna have to put this on alert. I rarely "alert" things but this one makes me smile so it's worth it!

By the way, still taking requests for words? "Masticate." Let's see Booth have some fun screwing up that one, LOL.
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
There are definitely people I have been known to use "big words" with solely to intentionally aggravate them. Very Brennan!
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
I took a linguistic anthropology course last semester and we spent an entire class talking about slips of the tongue, spoonerisms, etc. Pretty much the best class ever. :)

This was cute, I could see Brennan being able to rattle off info like that even wasted. The funny part was that I didn't catch the spoonerism the first time I read it... it read totally normal to me LOL so I had to go back and find where it was! And they say I'm a good reader...
crazycamera chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
hehe cute and that would have been a nice scene to have seen!
blaineanderson chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
“I think you’re pretty un-fungible, too, Bones.”

That made me laugh so hard, I love it.

How about pulchritudinous? As one of your words of the day? :)

Keep up the good work! :)
DarkArts27 chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Haha! Aw very cute! See now I'm annoyed, because so many fics have Perotta in them. But this wednesday, I am vowing to watch it! lol.

So sorry I haven't replied to the email yet, I'm only now breathing a sigh of relief lol, you'll get a reply from me tonight (my tonight, anyway :P).

Have a great week, I love words of the day, especially before school :)

Taylor.