Reviews for Tea Quiero
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Awww! How heartwarming!
query4 chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
I thought the song was perfect, and seemed very much like the ones on the show.

The reactions to Alice were great too, everyone in character, I could picture their faces.
query4 chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
I love it. All the characters sound right on, even their mannerisms are described perfectly.

The story is fun and captures the spirit of the show. I hope you continue it.
a fan chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
this is a great story! i can't wait to read more! plz update soon
glancesherlock chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Man, how did I miss this one? It's awesome so far, keep goin' girl!

XD That is great how you're Alice and have a friend named Kim. Makes me laugh.
Lady Stars chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
You should update this soon. It sounds really good so far. It's something that I can really pay attention to.
Miyazaki A2 chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
Okay. I'm going to tell you right now that, so far, I LOVE the way you write. I don't know, there's just something about it that seems realistic and funny at the same time, and it keeps me interested from paragraph to paragraph.

That being said, I also have to say that I *really* hope you plan to continue this fiction. I'm always game for a good Alice fic, especially if the Hatter is involved, and I think this one will be really good. :D
The Mad Maiden chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
This story is so good, everyone seems in character so far. I like the premise to the story and I really really hope you're going to update soon. :)
eggrolljunkie99 chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
Oh, I like. There needs to be more Adult!Alice/Hatter fiction!

Well I hope you update soon, I really like your story.
FireGoddess528 chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Hola, this is Amanda speaking. I want to tell you that I am in love with this fic. You've kept all the character in perfect character, the plot is interesting, and your very descriptive but not to the point where it becomes just silly. I can't wait to read more of this wonderful fanfic.
Fairly Odd New Yorker chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
You deserve a review on here, since this is where it really counts. :3

Awesome job! You really capture the show, and very descriptively to boot. ;D Can't wait to read more of this! x)

~ Rebecca
SennaFan4ever chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Hi! Lauren here. i hope you're doing well. I just read the first part of the story! It was great! i can't wait for more! Please update asap! I can't wait to see the Wonderland gang's reaction when they see Alice again! I especially can't wait for the Queen's reaction!

I hope to read more from you soon!

SennaFan4ever chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Hi there Alice! Lauren here. I Hope you're doing well. This story was great so far! I really like it so far! You're doing really well writing the chars from Adventures in Wonderland! I hope you write more soon!

I put this story on favorites because I enjoyed reading it so much! I hope you'll read some of mine.

LadyBow8 chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Cool. :) Will definitely be reading as you post.