Reviews for Truth & Barbecue
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
TEH FLUFF. TEH ULTIMATE FLUFF. 8D

can't help it. too adorable. i can only imagine what your reaction was to iOMG. ;D
Lizzerella chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
In case you haven't noticed, I've been stalking through your Seddie fics. You just write them all so well, I'm in love. I loved how casual this one was. It totally fits my idea of the two them constantly flirting and hanging out off camera.

So yeah. I'll just carry on making my way through all your stories now. :)
RainySun chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
like like:)
SeddieGirl123 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
"I hate you."

Well that's a damn lie.

Hahahaa xD so funny, yet so true:)
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh my god, I loved this. You write Seddie amazingly well, very natural and it just flows. Sam and Freddie are in character, and I don't know, there's something about the way you write that I really enjoy- the style or something. Anyway, great great great job and I adored it! Definitely write more!
deviocity chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
awesome fic! i loved it! and brilliant writing.

loved how comfortable Sam and Freddie are with each other
Cassie chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Absolutely. Adorable. And exactly how i would imagine sam and freddie. :) great job.
sully vann chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
man i love this. and i love that she got sauce on his hand! )
NerdsAreCoolToo chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
really good! Sam was acting so cute! Holding hands under the table? GENIOUS!
xxjourney chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
SO CUTE.

It made me crave barbeque chicken, which is odd.

That was adorable and deliciously Seddie. (:
sweetiepie1019 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aw ... I love it! It seemed a natural transition for them. Now if only Dan would start thinking along the same lines ...
mistress of the universe chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
you sly girl, you. you send me to your favorites list for fic recs, and you just knew i'd end up on one of your stories. tsk tsk.

lucky for you it was brilliant. seriously, this could have popped out of those kids mouths on the show and i would not have been one bit surprised. you write dialogue exceptionally well, and this little fic is just too cute to wrap my head around. i'm going to read it once more to keep the warm fuzzies going while i fall asleep.

kisses. em.
magelisms chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Oh, just so . . . pretty sounds trite because it's so much more than that . . . but it was pretty!
WheezerSneezer chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I've reviewed some of your other fics, but I've never really left a well-written one before...so this is my attempt.

I'm glad that you made it obvious that Freddie is a growing boy with (raging) hormones surrounded by very attractive girls. Nothing crazily perverted (because that'd be rather out of character).

The both of them falling right back into routine is perfect. Although yes, they did share a kiss, I really don't think they'd rush into a relationship anytime soon. Bickering is what they know best, and what they're comfortable with.

"When Freddie needs a push, Sam’s there to push him, usually by a keenly chosen insult, and sometimes with her hands." I loved this sentence because Sam's kind of the only person in his life that would give him a 'push' in the right direction. Spencer is good for guy stuff, his mom would tell him to do the safest thing, and Carly would probably have a nice and long talk with him about what he should do. Sam? Without hestitation, she'd make him do whatever the task was if she thought it would be good for him. (Maybe that's why she's always pulling pranks on him? To man him up because his mom totally shelters him? Haha, I really don’t think so.)

"The kiss isn’t even there. It doesn’t hang like a specter between the two of them, and it doesn’t fill Freddie’s every waking moment. Instead it’s just something that happened..." The fact that Freddie is so mellow and not all that bothered by the kiss? Totally fits in with season 2; if it was season 1, he probably would've flipped. I'm so glad he hit puberty and they've rewritten his character a tad bit, but still all lovable and completely believable.

I think it's cute that after five years of friendship with Carly she still doesn't do anything nice like help Jeremy off of the floor, but Freddie's rubbing off on her. Carly still reacts somewhat surprised every time Sam does a 'bad thing' whereas Freddie just rolls his eyes and takes it in stride. (Well, during the second season.)

Only Sam can lie down, completely sprawled all over on a couch, and be all 'artful' about it. Well, I'm pretty sure others could do it too. But have you ever noticed that Sam's poses are some of the best? EVER? Even when she's just flopped over on the couch. Sorry, back to your fic.

The ending was great. I loved their conversation on the couch. I also love that Freddie just knows it to be true, him and Sam being together; how he doesn’t really question it, and the fact that it feels nice and right is good enough.

I know that you love long and in-depth reviews, so I hope this is okay! Every time I try to write a decent review for your other fic, Cruise Control, I just…epic fail, for some reason.
MochaSeriouslyNoTurtles chapter 1 . 2/2/2009