Reviews for Wolf
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 30 . 5/7
A great story so far! Looking forward to reading more!
Karou WindStalker chapter 15 . 5/2
Hey, you still around?
If you don't mind, I'm taking this and fixing the errors that I've noticed up.
PrefileOfficial chapter 12 . 4/17
Too many spelling errors, if I'm being honest.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 3/24
Kind of upset they figured it out so quickly. I was hoping it would remain a mystery till the climax of the story.
Otherwise very interesting so far. I think I'll give a few more chapters a read.
Damon Fyrian chapter 16 . 3/9
Oh, if Moody is ickle Crouchie (my pet name for Crouch Jr, ever since I've adopted Bella's way of referring to people; and "Bella" is my pet name for Bellatrix) in disguise, this will not go well for him.
Ranmaleopard chapter 30 . 1/27
My god this is just really awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next. I just reread this and I eagerly await your next enjoyable chapter
Guest chapter 30 . 12/28/2016
Pls update.
I have read this whole fanfic in 4 hours.
This is the best i have ever read.
From your anxious fan,
-Heylol
UnfortunateReader chapter 30 . 12/21/2016
Now see this here?
This is what makes me upset.
Just when the story was getting into motion, PHBBBBPT.
-Last updated Mar. 2012-
So, please, please, either finish this book for us, or at least tell us why you have yet to.

/rant.
Now that that is done-
8/10 so far. Not gonna comment much on this other than the fact that I like how Harry is not OP.
Acheron Agrotera chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Please continue writing this
Yaw613 chapter 30 . 12/14/2016
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot,
Dagger-Seishin chapter 30 . 9/9/2016
More lol I want more! Very very good
Fencer22 chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
Ok... Overall this is a pretty good Fock that said most people don't talk in extremaly long run on sentences stop using the fraise 'as such' to connect what should be distinct sentences. It makes the dialogue flow better.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 30 . 8/1/2016
love the story so far, hope to see more soon
hunzbookwyrm chapter 7 . 7/30/2016
Love the story so far it's very interesting
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 7/30/2016