Reviews for Wolf
grimmich chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
awww Im so disappointed! the chapter title is so misleading,meany! :P hehehe
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Update soon, please.
Bill Lewis wild2meowyahoo.com chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Although this story has been around for a while, I have just started reading it and am enjoying it very much.

I have noticed in the 'profiles' that you are multiplying kg by 2 to get pounds. The correct multiplier is 2.2. Therefore, your numbers are off by 10%...ie 80kg is not 160lbs but is 196lbs.

If your word processor has a grammer checker option, I would suggest that you use it as it will reduce the number of syntax errors due to the use of an incorrect work (they're, there, their).

Thanks for your efforts.
loginanout chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Nice idea with the tooth
G Fawkes chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
I like the story, so don't get me wrong, this review isn't about the story itself. The plot, character use, all are quite enjoyable. ... The problem is this SF stuff. SF this and SF that. It's getting old quickly. Shadow Fang is an OK name or shadow for short, whatever, but SF is just kind of distracting to the flow of sentences. I keep re-reading parts after an SF kills my progress. Maybe it's me, I don't know. It seems a little lazy, like if you wanted to shorten it so much, why not give him a one syllable, one word name? I kinda thought WOLF worked. Oh well, I'm gonna go read the rest of the story about NT and AB leading KS and the aurors down into the COS to find JW, while MM and MP go tell APWBD all about it , and they can floo AW and MW and all the W's to be ready when they save her. man, I sure hope HP can stop being SF soon! (sarcasm aside, I do like the story... this is officially NOT a flame )
Gon Freaks chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
Nice, little to 70's Hawaii-five-O for me on the tooth, but valid on why she would want it! Good job on this chapter!

Thanks
Litany of Hate chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
(Continued from last review due to lying character limits)

...Special treat for your readers: more stupidity! Animals don't come in just one size, gobshite. Also? This reads like some frigging imaginary Pokemon you just dreamed up. Truly this is utter failure. Your Auror file for Tonks is likewise retarded. Who honestly cares about this imaginary crap? It’s just as retarded and unrealistic as everything else you have written. If you want to give your 'readers' a 'treat' — stop. Just stop. The only way this fiction can get worse is if you CONTINUE WRITING IT, and the best possible thing you could do to improve its quality is to delete it.

Good riddance.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Very good chapter.

gunny
Makurayami Ookami chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
well written. this was awesome. glad she's okay.
anon chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
seems a bit.. i'm not sure if this is the word I want but it seems a bit immature, example, shadow fang? really? just shadow is still bad but it's a foot in the right direction.
cravensvt chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
I love how you had it set up for Harry to be older whenever he changes back, since dogs grow faster. Very clever idea
Nym Dora Lupin chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
This is a wonderful story. Please keep writting. I have a stong feeling I know who SF is but can't wait for you to bring it out.

Thanks,

Nym Dora Lupin
Vukk chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
Tonks secondary partner, Kingsley/Moody (which was her training partner?) and Minerva would be my choices for your profile at the end.

You wouldn't happen to have a link to an image you described Tonks looking like on Christmas would you?

It should have been Tonks v Basilisk this chapter. Next chapter should be SF v Basilisk. I like the tooth idea. In her line of work it makes sense.
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
Awesome chapter! Update soon!

Dirt Rider
hemotem chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Once again a great chapter I look forward to seeing more of this and hope to see what happens with the Basilisk and SF )). I thank you again for a great read!

Hemotem
michaelc100 chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
hey

brilliant chapter

one question though - since you arent going to age harry, he is going to end up aged 12. how is he supposed to be very close with Tonks if he is this young?
Shaggy37 chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Outstanding chapter! I want to see the profile for the other Auror that is in Hogwarts! Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!:):):):)
anothergoneagain chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Love your story so far. This is one of those situations that make you wish you had found it when it was finished. Can't wait to read more... Thank You!
Darthme1011 chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
awesome
black potter 365 chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
ace chapter looking forward to next one
Pryde2 chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
All I can say is Wow.

And as to Tonks Christmass outfit Realy WOW.