Reviews for Passion Leaves a Trace
Elle0712 chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
I know you may have gotten plenty of reviews of how an amazing writer you are and i know that one more time of me saying it may mean nothing but i still want to say it.

Your so beautifully talented in what you write, you writing has so much meaning and depth. Every sentence is constructed in a way that makes you believe that your really there. You make me hear the rain puring down and the hot weather sizzling on my skin. You make me imagine the places and the sounds. Your a brilliant writer and you have a amazing imagination. Every word, sentence and though I can tell was thought carefully and brilliantly written. Its a deep change to read something like this. Its something that i have never read and its something i hope and wish that one day you will continue writing. I know you said you dont update like really fast and i understand. I know that you probably wont update for years on time but i want you to know that when you do i will read it.

I may sound so weird saying all this but your writing is something i wish was talented enough in doing. I wish that i had the ability to put my words the way you do. To show emotions the way you do. To show each character perfectly and have each of there emotions head on.

Everything about this story brings me to want more. The hidden secret of what Brooke is hiding, what her sickness really is. The hidden life she lives when she was away from tree hill, when she left. The hidden message that she slowly sends to Lucas, but still hiding it. The sadness of what she feels and the darkness that over comes her is clearly scene in each times she talk and each thought you put there. Another thing is Lucas the way he has this darkness and sadness about him. It makes me happy that part of him is trying to save her, bring her back to life and welcome her to her old self but another part of me still hates him for what he had done. The part where he says he said he would save her brought me back to the time where she said he would and never did.

Everything was right about this story, every sentence was placed perfectly, everything was just right.

I know that its been a while and i know that maybe you wont update but i want to say that you have done a wonderful, beautiful job here and i am so honored that you have shared this story with me and other.

I am sorry for the stupidity of this review but i just wanted to say what i really thought.

-Danielle
pam chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
hey there, so I remember reading this story ages ago before i actually even took notice of who the authors were and tonight when I'm reading a few of your other stories I found this again. I've just re-read it and would love if you were to continue with it, I know it's been a while since your last update (ok forever)and you may have lost all hope for this story but I think it's great, so unique and well written and quite literally unlike nothing else I've read on here. It's so dark and ominous, I actually felt like I was there and I could hear the rain falling and smell the dampness. Brooke's illness has really got me intruiged and I love that Lucas isn't giving up on her. Anyway I just wanted you to know that this is definitely something worth catching up on and finishing off.
True to the bone chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
wow what a boring story thanks for the waste of time. i never have this 30 minutes of my life back so sad.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
brooke makes a lot of sense and can do better
Princesakarlita411 chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
so that it he gonna give up
KSkylaR chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
This fic is so brilliantly heartbreaking

i love it and would love to find out what happens next

please update it soon
NightlyEvilTM chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Pretty different from everything I've read so far. I enjoyed it though! Hope you update!
realitysickness chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
I came across your page when you had story alerted my story. I read your one-shot dealing with Lucas's thoughts during the LP wedding and it was absolutely marvelous that it inspired the ending for the story I'm working on. I decided to check more of your stories out, and this one caught my eye. You are an incredibly talented writer, I love how you portray Lucas and Brooke so well, delving into their emotions. It hurts me so much to see Brooke like this. It's just not her, the bitterness...she's lost hope and it kills me. I hate how Lucas doesn't understand a lot of what Brooke's going through and how whatever he does won't be enough, I really appreciate his patience and the effort he is putting into saving Brooke even though he should know it's going to take more than that. The last chapter was my favorite. The ending was incredibly bittersweet, I like the progress the couple's made, but at the same time what Brooke says broke my heart. Please update soon, I'll be counting on it.
gigga chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
WOW! I honestly don't know what else to say. This was so good, there were parts I was tearing up on because she's just so lost and broken and he wants so badly to help her but he just doesn't know how. This story is fantastic. I can't wait till your next update, even if it takes a while, because this story is definitely worth the wait.
only-because3 chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
Oh this was such a beautiful chapter... I love the simple touching they had, even if there were no words (after all, everything physical is so much simplier than anything emotional). Wonderful job!
awhero chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
thanks for the ud. i'm still not too sure where you're going with the story but it is proving to be a great journey! thnks again!
othfan326 chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
great chapter!

this story is finally giving me some hope! at first i was hesitant to read this chapter because they really havent been making much progress lately, but now they have.

i love how lucas just cleaned for her and then cooked for her and was just THERE.

and then it got even better at the hospital. im still maddeningly curious to find out what's going on with brooke's health!

and oddly, i think what's the best part about this chapter is that lucas had that realization that its not about being WITH her right now, its about being there FOR her. he has to take care of her, whether in vietnam or at home, whether she wants him to or not, this is what he's meant to be doing right now.

but those last lines were definitely the most interesting. because with all of the progress they made with talking and physical contact and everything, brooke's last line was incredibly simple yet mind blowing. besides the fact that she's in vietnam and not at home, nothing has really changed. things are they way they've always been. the only difference is that now those "things" are apparent and not hidden in the shadows of denial.

i cant wait to read more.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
TypoKween chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Good lord youre talented. I bow down to your excellence. This fic is damn good. Lucas is... well, he's Lucas. I feel so much pain for Brooke. I don't know what Luke's intentions are but damn, he must know that him just being there is almost just as painful as if he were not. Because in the end he's not hers, pr at least she thinks like this. She'll always see him as "Peytons" and I really hate that. Even if he were to leave the P beast and try for Brooke, I dont really see her being like, Okay! He'd have to work on it, like... for years or months or psh, who knows. B is way fragile right now, it just breaks my heart and it makes me hate Lucas cuz I blame him. But then I love him cuz he's there trying to save her. Im so conflicted. Darn you.

UD soon, cuz this fic is pretty much the highlight of my tremendously long day. ;)
yaba chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
wow so much beautiful prose and thought in this chapter. im seriously floored by your ability to create these characters nad their dialogue and the setting and everything with so much elegance, you really have a talent for this type of writing, it's angsty but not annoying, sometimes sweet but never cheesy and i loved Lucas' simple speech at the end, it pays homage to season 3/4 and despite it gettin on my nerves a bit i love brooke's reluctance to let him in, partially b/c he doesnt deserve it and b/c she should be afraid after how he treated her. i love it though :) great writing, waiting for your fic is always the greatest anticipation
evergloweyes chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
Great chapter! I'm so glad you're continuing with this story. It seems as though all the good BL writers have abandoned their stories, which sucks, but is understandable with how the show is going.

If I think of any one shot ideas I will let you know. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »