Reviews for The Captain of His Ship
plan1955 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Wow, very well written! That was great!
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I loved how you showed Casey and Chuck relationship through an outsiders eyes! That was incredibly well written.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I love this, really really LOVE this, especially that last line...LMAO!

THANKS:"D
Semaphora chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This is an amazing character study. I love how you've put an emphasis on Big Mike, someone who is hardly noticed in most Chuck stories. I also really enjoyed the way you voiced his point of view - from his management of the store, to his level of observance and his interpretation of Chuck and Casey's activities. Basically, I find that this is a brilliant piece, full of humor, perspective and intuition.

You're an awesome writer. ;)

x
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This is a fun story. Great use of Big Mike's perspective.

GOODY
SarcasmMyAntidrug chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
really well written.

definitely one of the more believable chuck/casey stories on here.

good job
jane0904 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Excellent! Really, very good indeed. I can see Big Mike as the captain of the ship, and Chuck as his unknowing First Officer. And John Casey? Just what the Buy More - and Chuck - needs!
Ru-salki99 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Lovely my dear.

Nice little fic to cheer me up after I have so drastically failed my last exam. So thanks :)

*hugs you*
Sparky's Revenge chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Please mark slash stories clearly. I don't care what you choose to write, but I care what I read.

Although honestly, the slash content here feels like it was stuck in just for the sake of having it there, and the story (having been fairly well written) would've sailed just fine without it.