Reviews for Walking About
crisangel chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Great story. But the Foreshadowing - GAH!

*Poor Faith*
crisangel chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I find this whole story very intriguing. Very heavy on exposition, but engrossing nevertheless. I'm hoping that the action will live up to the buildup...
Divodog chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
Aboslutely love this fic, as I'm sure you know as I Faved it ages ago. I just have one question: in your first little blurb at the 1st chapter you made a note that there were several instances that Faith vanished, not just this one - will there be more stories like this in the future, taking shameless advantage of this little fact?
richierich chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
What a soulfull and heart-felt story! Faith always seemed to be a throw-away character that Joss created for a specific set of stories in season three. So he left a lot of chinks and gaps without worrying about how bad he'd made the other Buffy characters look to anyone really examining their whole relationship with Faith. To anyone such as yourself who took the time to carefully look at the story arc from all sides, all of Buffy and her friends actions come off looking pretty bad. As does the Watchers Council. Of course if you look at the tv series too closely it all falls apart rather quickly anyway. I've read a great many fan-fics that did just that, and enjoyed them anyway. As I've enjoyed this great story of yours. And it is great. Great writing, great plot, and lots and lots of heart. If most great writing is about underdogs, then Faith would have to be the biggest underdog of all in the Buffy universe. Joss never gave her a decent chance from the start, though for one reason or another he got back to correcting that later. And if nothing else I'm a sucker for a good redemption fic! So thank you for taking the time to add two more dimensions to this never-caught-a-break girl and fleshing her out into a real, live character. And thank you so much for this enjoyable story!
Master of Suspence chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
this was a captivating read from begging to end... i loved it i just wish there was a sequel to it bc i would love to know how everything turns out for faith.
cutechick24272 chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
love it. such a good story. Faith is like she was in the real thing. fabulous. please do a sequel with buffy anf faith sorting out their problems and being a couple.
ev80 chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
Wow, I really enjoyed this story. It was such a surreal experience - very well written. I expected it to go in a completely different direction than it did, but I didn't find myself disappointed (as I thought I would be) at the end that it hadn't involved much intrapersonal interactions between the normal characters. I liked the grim foreshadowing at the end coupled with the plucky enthusiasm Faith maintains. I really loved the mysterious shaman figure. I do wish there were a sequel to this, though.

Thanks for sharing
last white feather chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
lol I can't wait to see what happens next -you have to update this :D
kenyon87 chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
are you going to post more i really hope he was wrong and they do make it through together, i hope buffy realises she likes faith too soon, great keep it up, to bad faith doesnt have anyone to help her withher thought and help her figure it out more of being fire and all, rock on! peace:)
Ryoko05 chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
Amazing story. I really really enjoyed reading it. Is was something different. kind of sad ending though, cause we know that Faith will be let down.
missingviolet chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
Love your fic!

too bad it's ending... really wished faith took the advice...

oh well!

any sequels to look forward to in future?
RandomSelection chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
Another great chapter. Faith being fire is fitting, it being dangerous, hard o control, potentially fatal, but crucial for everyone to survive ... and she burned that deer after all. Also liked that the 'indian' gave her his feather ... but his prophecies suck! Since it's your story and all ... can't you make it an happe ending ... mayby, since Faith has gone through such a developement, let Buffy, too, so that at the end she's able to percieve Faith's feathers and recognize her for that she is? Just ab idea ... Update, please!
RandomSelection chapter 6 . 2/12/2009
Great and really unsusual story ... one for people with time to read and the habit to actually think while reading ... comes with someone thinking while writing it. Rather epic battl you put Faith through, good descriptions and an interesting sollution - well done on the mystical, symbolical level, too: Faith sacrifying her own blood, using things at hand her own way and never giving up ... Oh, I liked the 'depression-cloud' of the beast, too. Maybe she has overcome her inner demons now, since she's 'killed the dragon', as you put it. And maybe someone will notice when she comes back to Sunnydale, that there's another feather in her hair now ... Great work! Please update soon!
Ryoko05 chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
wow. this story is getting better and better every time I read it. great chapter. I hope Faith gets to keep her spear.
rachel is my girl chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
great story update soon, and i dont recall faith telling the old man her name... eh thats gonna bother me but oh well bye for now :)