Reviews for Later
flower scent chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Sue, you really never failed to pull the tears out of my eyes. This dream of Sesshomaru was full of sadness and oppression against an innocent hanyou pup. The comparison of treatment Rin had received and the treatment that Inuyasha had received was wonderful written, and the last action of Sesshomaru took his brother's life by his bare hands was heartbreaking.

You did a great job as usual, have a nice day and thank you for enjoying us with those wonderful angst stories.
godzillagirl16 chapter 21 . 7/19/2010
Very nice story. Finally, InuYasha has a home and pack that will love and protect him. I've no family to speak of, so I know how much of a difference it makes.

Your work is of a quality that you should think about going professional. The only quibble I have is tnat you need to learn the difference between "to" and "too."

Other than that, 5 stars. You write a great story, and you do a terrific job with the characters.

Thank you for a very enjoyable read. I've liked your work from the first time I found you; I hope that you'll keep writing InuYasha for a long time to come.
Bibi11 chapter 21 . 6/5/2009
Very nice wrap up! Grandfather gets extra points in my book - he gets Kagome to get ride of the kotodama! I can't imagine that Kaede didn't tell her what and how that thing controlled Inuyasha. And she had such flimsy reasons for having left on him.

It was wonderful to see how the other members of the family also did an about face and accepted Inuyasha. And he wasn't as impressed with it all as much as he was with Sesshoumaru accepting him. The one thing that he had dreamed of for himself.

Thanks for another great read!
ladytokyo chapter 21 . 5/27/2009
This is a great fic. I love your writing and I'am so glad that I stuck with it. This such a great fic it was hardly every a time when I didn't cry. the emotion in the fic is great and I felt Inuyasha pain and I'm happy to read something difference from other authors. you have very much made my day. you brought in Sesshomaru family and wrote them in well. I can't wait to read anything else that you post.
kokoronagomu chapter 21 . 5/25/2009
another wonderful story completed! i envy the the way you make it seem so easy.

one never wants to see them ended, but will get over it.

;
little25victor chapter 21 . 5/25/2009
Oh My, "boohoo!" I can't believe it's over! Too Soon! I am glad that everybody was reconciled. But, will everybody really live happly-ever-after? Is there trouble in the future? Will There Be A Sequel? Here's hoping! Heeheehee...!
kokoronagomu chapter 20 . 5/23/2009
a little uncomfortable with the weepy yasha but i understand you're just conveying how he could be affected emotionally by ridicule and jeers- also how emotionally and mentally young he is. of course he wouldn't show anyone how those things affect him, outwardly he would be belligerent and angry- possibly violent (maybe not in that setting as his family were enjoying themselves- yeah, i guess you're right- he'd go off somewhere and lick his emotional wounds).

one wonders what sesshoumaru intends to do with yasha's tormentor and all of his peers who feel the same but didn't act yet on their prejudice?

always a delight,

ginny

;
little25victor chapter 20 . 5/22/2009
Hm, interesting. Is there a plot in the Palace? Will Sesshoumaru keep his power? Will InuYasha be ready for the wedding? I await the next chappie!
Bibi11 chapter 19 . 5/22/2009
Oh, Sesshoumaru still needs a few lessons in dealing with the ladies! He's more worried about Rin getting the facts about the state that he's returned Inuyasha in than about being in Kagome's good graces too. I don't think he understands what thin ice he's walking on...lol...I'm sure they've been talking about the brothers and come to some understanding. He better look out!

And Inuyasha gets to bonk him! Just loved the turned tables!

Thanks for wonderful chapter!
Bibi11 chapter 18 . 5/22/2009
At last, they're getting together the way their father would have wanted!

Inuyasha's youkai told his brother that he hadn't marked him as pack when he was born; does this mean that Sesshoumaru has yet to do this? If he hasn't, no wonder Inuyasha feels left out and that Sess has just been giving him lip-service for the last ten years or so!

Really enjoyed this chapter! Lots of things going on.
AdidasRed chapter 19 . 5/19/2009
aw...that was so sweet! love sessh n rin man. )
SilverWolf442 chapter 19 . 5/18/2009
This chapter was great. This entire story is great. I love the stories that cover Inuyasha & Sesshoumaru's brotherly relationship. Please, update as soon as you can.
kokoronagomu chapter 19 . 5/17/2009
i can't even hold a four year old on my lap for ten minutes without my legs going numb. i guess the youkai constitution would be really great to have. it was nice of him to hold and comfort his brother and reassure his inner youkai (as well as his inner child).

rin is quite discerning and empathic (one apparently has to be when dealing with inuyasha). and i loved the invitation. one wonders how 'grandmother' will take to the match.

a delight as always,

ginny
little25victor chapter 19 . 5/16/2009
Well, it seems as if things are finally settling down! Sesshoumaru is finally getting his act together. I think he finally realizes that it's better when people are happy together. Everyone is feeling better. Did you know that stroking your pet lowers your blood pressure and heart rate, and helps both you and your pet live longer? Hahaha. Will Sess and Yasha live longer lives? When will the wedding be? What mixup will be next? I await the next Chapter!
kokoronagomu chapter 18 . 5/11/2009
i know you can't do, "growl growl growl" and i know that there are a whole slew of languages that don't use all of the connecting words that we use in english, but the 'inu speak' makes me crazy. can't you be like all the interpreters i know- and add them? oh well, it's over and the cringes and chills are dying down.

great they're all better now, hopefully sessh doesn't do something to mess this up.