Reviews for War! What's it good for? Absolutely Nothing!
casammy chapter 16 . 10/30/2011
We can go to one dry her of this history, serious really very happy if smamy returns to walk, maybe cass could not do this miracle but that is to introduce gabriel, he is an archangel and they are very powerful and in addition always it seems as if his favorite winchester is sammy, then it can intervene and help our adorable kid
sammygirl1963 chapter 16 . 4/15/2010
Fantastic ending...for now. I have to adnmit that you had tears rolling down my face with the revelation that Ethan was dead. I really liked the guy after everything he did to help the boys.

Whew, at least Sammy got thru to Will and they got Sam out of there before he succumbed to his coma, basically giving up the will to live.

Awesome story my friend. I am going to miss it!
sammygirl1963 chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
With Will starting to remember, will it be a turning point causing the agent to help Sammy and Ethan out of the mess they're in now? We can only hope. Sam is in a bad way now and he really needs some medical attention.
RedDragen chapter 14 . 2/6/2010
Man, Please up date soon
MysteryMadchen chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
Totally totally evil! I sure hope that nobodies going to die here and I also hope that Sam will walk again, but first we got to get rid of the demons, Nazi's and the rest of the demonic clan torturing the boys and their friends. Great chapter and hope for more very soon, thanks Nicole.
hprill chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
Gotta get my holy water cuz you ARE evil! :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
Hells yes you are!
sammygirl1963 chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
Yes you are, now get back here and let us know how Dean is. Oh crap, there's nothing Sam can do in his condition to help, so just what will happen to our boys and the hunters now?
snchills chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
Yes you are evil but it makes for a great story.
1Pagan3 chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
ARGH! Ok missy... I really really really hope this means you're already typing away! See ya soon...
MysteryMadchen chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
Great update, can't wait for more. thanks so much, Nicole.
sammygirl1963 chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
I have to save I love your veraion of Jim and the way he finally got through to Sammy about being loved. Sam has been down so much on himself lately thinking he was useless, and I think Jim just proved how important he i to everyone,and that John really did love him

But oh crap, now Lillith is ready to make war on them again, and worse yet, they plan to torture Jim...this is so not good...Sam doesn't need another load of guilt on his shoulders from Jim being hurt.

Can't wait for more my friend!
sammygirl1963 chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
Aw jeez, I don't like Sammy being so downhearted, that can only lead to more hurt! Let's just hope that Dean can get through to him!

Awesome chapter my friend!
MysteryMadchen chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
Bravo, thanks for the update, Nicole.
cursedgirl chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
AH! More..more please hurry up!