Reviews for The Prince and the Pauper
OnyourAN chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Um... pretty sure fictional characters can't hold copyrights.
PhantomTrancyVongola chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
i want to know more! i know its have been 4 years since you last upated this fic,but i hope you'll still update the next chapter! pls...
PhantomTrancyVongola chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
yayy no Arwen! ,love this story!, and i like the slow progression love, it make more sense,

ps,english isnt my native,apologise for any mistakes
anon chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
i've been rereading this, and just know that i'm still waiting for your next freshly baked chapter!
Reader's Daughter chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
update soon. this is too fabulously awesome not to finish
nulblank000 chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
*whimpers* Damn, I can't decide what to do first; go kick that freakin' CREEP'S ass or give Arthur a cuddle (sane Ellie is trying to point out that I can't do either, but I'm ignoring her right now) :) This fic was absolutely wonderfully amazingly poignant, in the best sort of way. It's funny and emotional at the same time, and everyone is perfectly in character. Your writing style is enviable to say the least, and I assure you that as soon as someone invents a spell to steal other peoples' talents, I'm coming for you! Mwahahaaa! XD Well done on writing something so flargin' brilliant! I can't wait for the next chapter, in an actual I CAN'T wait sort of way (I can feel myself suffering wothdrawal symptoms already!) so unless you want me to die or at lest go into a fangirly stupor I suggest you update soooon! ;) ;)
Hugs, smacks (for being cruel to arthur) and awe-filled looks, :D
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Oh can you please please update? It's just getting really good! And the plot was picking up, and there were mysteries to be solved! I hope that one day you'll finish this fic!
vanmaniac chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
It was a bit short but very sweet. Enjoyed every word and wish there was more to this story. Couldn't stop reading such wonderful writing.
Secretdork chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
AGHH! This story is so beautiful! It's written so masterfully. I think I actually started to cry!

Yo update this! I can't go my life not knowing if Reylan gets what he deserves or not knowing if Arthur finally realises that Merlin will always be there for him!

I love you! This story is awesome! Thank you for writing!

And update! Or I shall eat you. (and throw socks at you hate. Oh yeah. I read profiles!)

x
Silent-Ninja x chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Please please PLEASE continue this! Its really really good and you write really well :)
Yabbit chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
love it

:P
Galahad chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
Oh my god! You need to complete this story. It's one of the best I've ever read.

Those Baldoreans give me the heeby jeebies. Catalan especially. Arthur belongs to Merlin!

Reylan is a sick psycho child/young adult molesting bastard. Poor Arthur... "Little Pendragon!" Really! Who does that creepo think he is? I want to rip that fictional scumbag's head off. And now he's going after Merlin. Not good. He is so getting it! Does anyone know? Morgana, I'm assuming, knows something transpired but to what extent? If Uther knew he'd have the perverted Lord's head. Say what you want about Uther but he cares about his kids and would protect them fiercely. We've already seen what he does to get revenge. Misplaced blamed cause the Great Purge. Imagine what he would do if he knew his son had been raped. Bye, bye Baldor. Based on the fact that there still is a Baldor and the fact he allowed Morgana to dance with the noble perv. Ok

Poor Merlin, once again has to save Arthur's arse, though this time it has nothing t
Ichigo'sDragon chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
WHAT! NO ARTHUR! DON'T LET THE SHADOWS CONSUME YOU! THEY ONLY BRING HORROR! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Love this story and Reylan's character, he is terrifying! Please continue, if you haven't lost hope/interest in this story, since he has be a while since you last updated. :)
An Angel's Silver Tear chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
OMG please please please please write more! This story is just amazing don't leave it unfinished! I haven't read many stories that manage to make a believable vulnerable Arthur but you have! keep going... i said please :P
oztan chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
I wonder if Merlin caught what Arthur said about Arthur likes when he eyes are gold.