Reviews for Pay the Piper
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Awe awesome job
peetassecretlover chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Huh. Very weird yet insightful.
sarah chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
this story was really ooc and weird and shouldnt be rated m
katpee everlark chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Ummm...LOL?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
dafuq did i just read? :0 god does someone have that thing from men in black that erases your memory? if yes can i borrow it?

sorry but this was really wierd and quite disturbing... and i can totally be a perv somtimes dont get me wrong but this was ooc and gosh.. **shiver** just no..
noybloser chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
How do i even respond to this
12UNKNOWN34 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I love this! Great story :DDD
Jade chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is really reallly great!

katniss deserved what she got

I loved this!

Please please write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
that was AWSOME
I am Katniss Everdeen chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
What the hell was that shit right there? I mean, think about it. Peeta wouldn't have spanked Katniss, he would've fucked her. Check your sources
SlytherinBaby98 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Interesting... but I think Peeta's to soft to spank her, and Katniss would probably spank him back, and she would NOT cry, But I love the writing, you should write about Katniss spanking Peeta! GOOD JOB!
Howlynn chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Lol - then what? grin - no it's adorable and done well I cant see her crying though - cussing like haymitch maybe - threatening him - sure - crying? only the MJ katniss would have put up with that...hehehe...unlessssss - then what?
Humour Me- Please chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I hoped for kinkier. :I

Nicely written.
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
First off: Why is this rated M? This is more like T

Secondly: The beginning was good but...

Thirdly: Okay, Peeta was mad, we all know that, but this was so completely O.O.C it's not even funny. Peeta is not going to spank Katniss let alone pull her pants down and do it. And Katniss isn't just going to let him. Nor think about her love for him and lean against him after. This made no sense at all.
Rory chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Okaaaaaaay... Seriously though I think it would be more apropriate to say... What the FUCK! I mean seriously stop ruining Peeta and he would NEVER do something like that I mean think of the thousands of people watching the games noone would be that stupid. Sorry for the rant but for the last time WHAT THE FUCK!