Reviews for Pay the Piper
damm that was hot
this is great I just cant find a good M/F or F/M spanking story without it suddenly becoming smut its okay for some kink but come on
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
isabella chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
hi you mat or may not know but I have sent some reviews and i just love this story i can not stop reading them.I wist that I can see you in person.;):)
p.s I am 19 years old and i wish that you and i can see you i rely wish that i can see you and that you can see me you have inspired me to wright more and more and if you ever see my stories the note would be you in my inspired note. THANK YOU;)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Awe awesome job
peetassecretlover chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Huh. Very weird yet insightful.
sarah chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
this story was really ooc and weird and shouldnt be rated m
katpee everlark chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
dafuq did i just read? :0 god does someone have that thing from men in black that erases your memory? if yes can i borrow it?

sorry but this was really wierd and quite disturbing... and i can totally be a perv somtimes dont get me wrong but this was ooc and gosh.. **shiver** just no..
noybloser chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
How do i even respond to this
12UNKNOWN34 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I love this! Great story :DDD
Jade chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is really reallly great!

katniss deserved what she got

I loved this!

Please please write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
that was AWSOME
I am Katniss Everdeen chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
What the hell was that shit right there? I mean, think about it. Peeta wouldn't have spanked Katniss, he would've fucked her. Check your sources
SlytherinBaby98 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Interesting... but I think Peeta's to soft to spank her, and Katniss would probably spank him back, and she would NOT cry, But I love the writing, you should write about Katniss spanking Peeta! GOOD JOB!