Reviews for The Ten Things I Love about You
AlexToYourOlivia chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I didn't like it...I loved it. It's very in character and sweet. Perfect as pie
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I know I may be a few years to late but that was awe inspiring.
Junction87 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Awwwww that was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
:) nice
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I didn't think I'd enjoy reading something about a list. Good job proving me wrong. Have a nice day.
Emilyprintiss1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I love it!
flooj9235 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That was adorable. :)
Curly Akemy chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
That was so touching. It was the soft, tender way of admitting their love for each other as more than best friends. And he fact that Idgie was trying so hard to read it on her own was heart melting. Great story!
fabfan chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
A very sweet little one-shot. Good job.
AKI355 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
awww it was so cute! :)
FriedDina chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
CUTE! :]
E.M.PRAETORIAN chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I like this. There are a few moments where both Idgie and Ruth slip out of character but this story is unharmed by it. You can almost feel this scene being born as you read it. Great little read, not too long that it looses focus on its goal, thanks.
AprilRyanMyFriend chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I loved it! The poem that Idgie wrote is so in her character. I wish there were more stories like this one. I watched the movied again and I still think Idgie and Ruth should have been together.
FiferRose chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Didn't like it, definitely didn't hate it. I LOVED it! :) Fried Green Tomatoes is one of my favorite books and movies, and this could have been part of either one. Great writing, plot & characterization wise, as well as style & grammar wise. I'll be reading more of your stories soon. :)
RoosterHawk chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Aw! That was so sweet. X3 I loved it, this is what I imagine happening in their everyday lives we just never saw it in the movie.