Reviews for Sweeney Todd and the Top 8 Surveys of Myspace
Vanessa Osbourne chapter 5 . 7/26/2011

I was wrong about Anthony. THIS has to be the absolute BEST one yet! XD XD XD

Please. Update. This. Soon. PLEASE!
Vanessa Osbourne chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
O.O Judge Turpin scares me...why am I not surprised XD

What better word suits him than Creep-o with a capital C? :P
Vanessa Osbourne chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This has to be the BEST one yet! This reminds me of a certain fop from another fandom...or should I say, "phandom..."

"He said he had candy in his house and all I wanted was candy but then he just started yelling about geeseā€¦it made me sad inside"

This line itself is pure genius. XD
Vanessa Osbourne chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Seems like Lovett has a bit of an obsession...:P

Vanessa Osbourne chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Bwahahahahaha! Oh my God, this is GENIUS! XD I wonder what the others' survey answers will be like...:P
18483628162729262 chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
Well that was interesting... I think the hamster song worked *Nods to avoid crazy author person* Yea do Beadle next
GothicMilonga chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
First, this was hilarious, I was laughing my head off! Second, I'm amazed at how many fanfic writers seem to not think Todd and Lovett were a couple after "A Little Priest."
nikkiw73 chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Haha, this is really funny. I thought that Judge Turpins story was awesome. Keep writing more, maybe a Toby chapter next?

SpiritFurEva chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Haha! That was awesome! Add more please! I'd like to see the Beadle :D! I cracked up at this :

90. Who's the closest to you in your top eight?: I can see the eye-talian right now!

91. Would you ever go on a road trip with all 8 of them?: COURT DISMISSED! BRING IN THE DANCIN' LOBSTERS!
xlawa chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
"Who has the coolest shoes?:

I have to say my shoes are pretty amazing. "

obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
LOOL! This is amazing! i can't stop laughing! I can't wait to read the other chapters!
Crazygirl99 chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Props for the Amanda Show reference! I miss those lobsters...
Future Mrs. Sparrow chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
LMAO this was so funny!

"More smileys. WHY"

Hahahahaha good job, I'm off to read the next one. :)
Barcavolio chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Judge Turpin is God? FUNNY!
accccount.deleted chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Why are they fourth?

Well, he's better then Toby.

OMG. I died. This is wonderful. :)