Reviews for My life in One piece
Menos chapter 1 . 1/22
Tsuki Kenji Icharu
Male
caucasian
Dark Brown/red hair long bang covering the right eye, rest of the hair is pulled back into a ponytale, Piercing green eyes, Creamy white skin with few pale freckles dusting his nose and cheeks, a mask covering his mouth(he is a bit of a germaphobe), He likes regular shirts but will wear dress shirts if going into town, he wears comfortable pants, suitable to the weather. And shoes... (IDK). He has the Ink Ink devil fruit power, he controls ink,(like Sai in Naruto, but he can also make blobs of ink appear in the air for him to walk on.)
He is Okay with a bow and arrow, but he prefers an actual gun. He can also use his devil fruit powers for combat, but he doesn't like using it.
He is fairly nice to everyone, especially nice to children, more of a mother hen figure (doesn't look like it but he is.
INK INK VOID, it renders the victim's 5 senses useless, and ensnares them within a memory or a dream. With other devil fruits they are able to see past the initial barrier, and if you have a 6th sense or an observatory Haki, you can make it out unscathed.
This is my OC. I'd like to know if you'd use him. If you wish to contact me my email is
Elfkinsmut chapter 9 . 10/18/2017
I died of laugher OMG
Mermaid's Magic chapter 18 . 2/20/2017
What happened to Gin?
lua910 chapter 22 . 6/5/2016
Just wanted to say that I love your story so far! But I went to your profile to check out the fanart but every time I click on a link it just goes back to your profile! Is it broken or am I just doing something wrong?
HeartLuvAnimeGirl chapter 36 . 11/18/2015
Don't remove the stories
Guest chapter 34 . 9/5/2015
Oh my god this story is sooooooo good! I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed, I was too busy reading:3 that's no excuse, but ANYWAYS! Good luck with writing! This story was amaaaazing~
onepiecefan chapter 35 . 3/6/2015
keep it up
awesome fanfic
onepiecefan chapter 36 . 3/6/2015
i sign
that's kinda dumb
Redturtle500 chapter 36 . 9/19/2014
wait, i'm new to this, how do you join the petition?
Hippo person chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I love your story even if I'm on the first chapter!
Mr.wiggles chapter 31 . 8/19/2014
Scareb
Age.21
Male
Gender
dark skin Zoro level of masculinity face similar too crocodile's but no scar-ate the iron iron no mi
pole
and always acts tries to act tough(but usually fails)
Special bullet sized iron pellets and shots them just above the speed of a bullet
Special attack 2. Grabs opponent and throws he/she into a iron tomb
level-sanji
of the guy Blackbeard killed
Super guest chapter 22 . 8/18/2014
Plz don't stop updating this story I love it!
mrwiggles chapter 21 . 8/17/2014
this fic is great! I must read moar!
Warlord D Thorn chapter 36 . 7/27/2014
bye the why what happens to the diamond knuckles they stole form don krieg and the other two fortune cockle's that one gave her the cat powers can you please use them
p.s. i love this story but can you make her fighting skill a little more well rounded so if she separated form other she can still fight with her fists seriously she a awesome cat people way stronger than a normal human
Kirorokat chapter 25 . 5/1/2014
Why is Luffy exclaiming "Ew" so much? It's an expression of disgust and being grossed out.