Reviews for Run!
Ardeliah chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Now that was a story! No gooey romance bits, just good old plain adventure. Well not plain adventure, this story was riveting. I was in tears in some spots. I loved it. I'm also greedy and want more so I'll be checking your profile page.
x Varda x chapter 20 . 2/15/2009
That was great! Lovely team moment there and I really liked the John/Rodney bonding :)

The whole story was awesome!
zentry chapter 20 . 2/11/2009
I just read the entire story, and have to tell you that it is one of the best stories I have read in a while.

I found interesting your Ronon-McKay relationship (fights). Was each one intimidated by the strengs of the other?

For a moment I believed that they would never become friends, and I guess they didnt... Kind of jumped from teammates to family, didnt they?
kwillads chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
Wonderful story from start to finish. It's nice to read a story that actually shows 'emotion' between the characters. Very well done.

Shelly chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
What a very good story. Quite excititing and interesting. In a way I like how you didn't fully explain why they got chosen for the Ordeal. It was an interesting concept and I like how the situation drew them closer and closer and closed the rift between Rodney and Ronan. You had their characters down very well and I could hear each of them saying the things they did. I like that Rodney finally stood up for himself. I like that he was the one to help a lot of the time which showed, as it is in the show as well, that he has come a long way and is not a burden on the team. Thanks for sharing the fic. I enjoyed it very much.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
Amazing! Truly amazing! So, I've been watching and reading this since it came out on the 21st of January and have to admit, I'm really impressed with this and all of your work. I want to say Thank You for writing such good stories and again ask you to continue those that are unfinished!

Thanks Again, and KEEP IT UP!:)
J loves JS chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
I really enjoyed the story. Thanks for the entertainment. :-)
deblease chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
good ending to a really great story!
Elisa chapter 19 . 2/10/2009
Poor Woolsey...trying to understand what the Team went through. Loved how Rodney was dismissive toward Woolsey once the debriefing was Rodney! Another excellent chapter to a very entertaining story! Thanks!
deblease chapter 19 . 2/10/2009
is it over now?
Mercury's Winter chapter 18 . 2/7/2009
Still loving it! Poor Rodney, loved his vulnerability :) More please!
x Varda x chapter 18 . 2/7/2009
I like it! So much whumping and especially for Rodney! Great McKeller there too ;)
deblease chapter 18 . 2/6/2009
oh so very sweet!
Elisa chapter 18 . 2/6/2009
Oh wow! Loved how Rodney was needing, fighting to see Teyla and make sure that she was alive! Very touching moment..loved it! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Elisa chapter 17 . 2/6/2009
Oh, they're back home...or is it another Ordeal? Another great chapter. On to the next one!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »